• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

n3ds friend codes anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
  • hey anyone of you guys wanna be n3ds friends or whatever? id like to add you guys so if you guys are wanting too as well email me or comment or w.e. your friend code and ill add you and you can add me and we can send swapnotes and whatnot and of course you guys add each other.
    my n3ds friend code is: 5026-5858-4600
    so yeah ty friends btw its been so long since i was last on here im glad to be back

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There is a directory of gaming contact information and the like here. You'll also find a field for it when you edit your profile and it will show up in others' profiles if they have a friend code set.

If you want to play a specific game with someone on 3DS, you can make a thread for it in the Online Gaming subforum. Otherwise, we already have a directory that encompasses FCs so I'm going to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back