• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Hey, I know I've been pretty rude regarding my tardiness for picking up the Gabite. Also, I'm not sure anymore that I'd like a Great Ball Garchomp anymore.

But to make up for it, I'm already at the stage where I can fight and capture Cresselia in Pkmn Black 2 (just going to have to RNG to get that Bold 5 IV). I can also try obtaining a Krokorok/Krookodile with Knock Off (the IVs are a bit tricky though, I'll see if I can RNG it but I actually have never used RNG on wild pokemon before). So I'm offering both as compensation and thanks for what you've done, and also in return for a shiny male Adamant Dratini Marvel Scale with Extremespeed. If you'd only take one of them, then the first shiny male with Marvel Scale that you get is fine. If you'd like both, I'd like it's IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31. Any poke ball is fine, no nicknames preferred, Kalos Born required. If you're taking the offer, you can start after I give you either one of the above I'm offering you as a "deposit" or down payment. The other I'll give you after you're done. I won't rush you in any way, but of course I'd still hope it gets finished in a reasonable amount of time (I don't know if you have shiny charm or not so assuming that you're going to do it with MM, 2 months should be the max?)

Edit: I'll post again when I'm ready to give you the Knock Off Krokorok (Assuming you're taking up my offer and I hope you're also aware it can't be KB)
    Don't worry about your issues with picking up your Gabite. I know that your internet has been acting up lately and there may be time zone issues and such. It's not a problem.

But unfortunately I can't take you up on your offer. I don't breed for shinies (which I stated in the OP). Breeding for shinies would drive me nuts; even with the Masuda Method and the Shiny Charm (which I don't have) it still takes a very long time to do. I just don't have the time for that.
    Sorry :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    Heya, would it be possible to get a HA Dratini with extremespeed?

Would it be possible to get a Torchic with speed boost instead?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm, in that case. I have no more internet issues atm and I can pick up the Gabite whenever you'd like in the next 10 hours.

I was also wondering if you have competitive Pokemon to offer? Your shop had no mention of the sort yes, but a shop is a shop after all :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    I was also wondering if you have competitive Pokemon to offer? Your shop had no mention of the sort yes, but a shop is a shop after all :D

Competitive pokemon? He's practically giving you a pokemon with the nature and IV's that you want...

Just be thankful he's willing to do this practically free.

By the way Zekrom, would it possible to get a Torchic with speed boost instead? Just found out I actually had a dratini with extremespeed >.<

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Hmm, in that case. I have no more internet issues atm and I can pick up the Gabite whenever you'd like in the next 10 hours.

What exactly do you mean by competitive Pokemon?

By the way Zekrom, would it possible to get a Torchic with speed boost instead? Just found out I actually had a dratini with extremespeed >.<
    Yup, I can do that too (so glad males can pass down HAs this gen).

Years
  • What exactly do you mean by competitive Pokemon?

Yup, I can do that too (so glad males can pass down HAs this gen).

By competitive I mean 5-6IV with a commonly used nature for said Pokemon (Jolly on Gible, Impish on Gligar etc.)

Oh and I'm on now if you'd like me to pick up the Gabite now.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    By competitive I mean 5-6IV with a commonly used nature for said Pokemon (Jolly on Gible, Impish on Gligar etc.)

Oh and I'm on now if you'd like me to pick up the Gabite now.
    Oh, I kinda do that already. This is part of the OP:

If you see something you like, make a post about it in this thread. Make sure to include these things in your post:

-the Pokemon (duh)
    -Nature. These are the natures I can breed onto a Pokemon:
    -IVs
    -nickname, if you want one, since I'm breeding almost all of this stuff
    -your in-game name and Friend Code
    -your time zone and times when its a good time for you to trade
    -preferred method of contact (quoting your post, VMs, or PMs)

So you can request a Pokemon with 5/6 IVs and the usual competitive nature, and I have done so for people already.

Years
  • if i breed you that sandile can i get a speed boost torchic holding a life orb?

*EDIT*
    nevermind... if you want the sandile i wont be able to get it to you until after summer is over (beginning of september) because i lent my x game to a friend...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    hey im looking for: a gible with jolly nature and rough skin i dont care about nickname n 5 IVs would be awesome
    larvitar with timid nature and sand stream n 5 ivs would be great
    bagon with timid nature n intimidate n 5 ivs
    My ign is Justin
    My FC is 4828-5471-1458
    Im eastern standard time
    Im available most nights and sometimes during the day
    I prefer pms
    If you could help with any of those guys id be forever greatful. Ive got a bunch of shinies and some 4 or 5 iv pokemon
    THANKS!!!!!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Bwaaahhhm waaaawwwm

Whaaa's new pussy caaat

But really I'm interested in your abra lol. We've bred a lot of the same Pokemon apparently
    Ok, I'll start breeding that Abra for you now. Hopefully won't take too long.....

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • Shroomish (female)
    Nickname: Bre
    Item: (if possible) Toxic Orb
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Nature: Careful
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31

Togepi (gender doesn't matter)
    Nickname: TogaParty
    Item (if possible): leftovers
    Ability: serene grace
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: 31 / xx / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Skarmory (Male)
    Nickname: Scarr
    Item: (if possible) Leftovers
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Bold
    Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31

FC: in signature / next to name
    IGN: Sean Carter
    Time Zone: EST free most of the time
    Contact method: PM

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey man. My game file got deleted a while ago, and I had to restart the game. I've recovered pretty good, but I barely started breeding for IVs again yesterday. I'd greatly appreciate this help :).

-Fletchling
    -Nickname (Dangerzone)
    -Nature: Adamant
    -Ability: Gale Wings
    -IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-Bunnelby
    -Nickname (Milkshake)
    -Nature: Jolly
    -Ability: Huge Power

-Froakie
    -Nickname (BlackStar)
    -Nature: Timid
    -Ability: Protean
    -IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 OR 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (your choice man :) )

FC: 4725-8544-3445
    IGN: Alex
    Time Zone: (EST) (I can get on any day all week from 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM) (6:00 PM is my limit)
    Contact Method: PM/Quoting

Thank you for your kindness gentleman. Take your time in breeding these. I'm in now hurry, but being the last one to get their Pokémon aren't my intentions lol. In return, I can breed you a Timid Noibat 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for your kindness. This will expand your shop because I didn't see Noibats in the list lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, it's me again! I was going to wait a few days before I dropped the next batch of my requests, but I forgot I have school next week and I'd like to have these before it starts. So, here it is.

-Torchic
    -Nickname: (KFC)
    -Ability: Speed Boost

-Drilbur
    -Nickname: (Enough)
    -Ability: Mold Breaker

-Goomy
    -Nickname: (Gold)
    -Nature: Modest
    -Ability: Gooey
    -IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Because I made an order just a few days back, I can offer you any of these:
    -Timid Thundurus 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
    -Timid Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    -Timid Keldeo 31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
    -Jolly Victini 31/31/31/31/31/31 (V-Create and Bolt Strike Event Moves)

We've already added each other, but just in case you erased mines just like your thread says you'll eventually do, my FC and IGN are in my sig.

Preferred way of contact: quoting or PMs.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Hey, it's me again! I was going to wait a few days before I dropped the next batch of my requests, but I forgot I have school next week and I'd like to have these before it starts. So, here it is.

-Torchic
    -Nickname: (KFC)
    -Ability: Speed Boost

-Drilbur
    -Nickname: (Enough)
    -Ability: Mold Breaker

-Goomy
    -Nickname: (Gold)
    -Nature: Modest
    -Ability: Gooey
    -IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Because I made an order just a few days back, I can offer you any of these:
    -Timid Thundurus 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice)
    -Timid Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    -Timid Keldeo 31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
    -Jolly Victini 31/31/31/31/31/31 (V-Create and Bolt Strike Event Moves)

We've already added each other, but just in case you erased mines just like your thread says you'll eventually do, my FC and IGN are in my sig.

Preferred way of contact: quoting or PMs.

Thanks again.
    I've bred the Pokemon for you, so let me know when you're ready to pick them up. I'll take the Keldeo, if you don't mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back