• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

naked may

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    WTF, no she wasn't... Someone lock this...

Years
    o.O
    I've never read the movie 9 manga, so I don't know. Meh, above guy said she wasn't so I guess she wasn't naked. ,':l

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    She was indeed naked but nothing was seen.

Whoa.... wait, what? When was she actually naked? >_<

I have the Japanese version of the 9th movie manga and there certainly was nothing anywhere near that IIRC. The closest she got was her bathing suit.

Years
    Mabey you picked up some a hentai version of it, lol.
    Mabey she was but nothing unsuitable was shown.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    Well it really depends on the context of what she was doing? Was she bathing? That's a pretty good reason for being naked (and still passing as a non-hentai manga).

Years
    Ok. O_o Too bad the manga-sub forum isn't moderated. But, this isn't the original Electric Tale of Pikachu right? Now that had much more "questionable" stuff according to Dogasu.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well gee, this walks a bit over the line, don't cha think? :D And it was answered anyway, soo...

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back