• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokémon

blue

gucci
Years
Since some of the older games are being revived, I thought I'd attempt to bring back another!

The rules of this game are pretty straight forward. You must name 5 Pokemon that fall into the category of whatever the above poster states.

For example:
Spoiler:

So now that the rules have been cleared up, I'll start us off!

Name 5 Pokemon that do not evolve.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh I always loved this game, glad to see it back :D

3. Dunsparce!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
5. Shuckle

Sometimes, it was usually me and a couple other people trying to encourage people to talk but not often with great results XD Threads are always more fun with conversation though, I'd love to see some here too.

Now name 5 Pokémon that can use Dig!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Well, that figures haha. I only saw this thread around back when the four-word rule was intact. xD

1. Diglett

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
5. excadrill

name 5 pokémon that evolve with an evolutionary stone!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
5. Eevee, of course.

Use Pickup, you'll get a bunch of Dawn Stones. (I used a few and still got about 15 in my bag.)

Name five Pokémon without a hidden ability.

Back