• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
5) Ludicolo
I have yet to find out why exactly people like this mariachi duck thing. All it can do is stall pokemon to death (and we all know how much we hate stall teams). Taunt absolutely shuts it down, and an offensive set is something you can laugh at.

Ok, name 5 pokemon who have the laziest design?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
1. Doublade. Look away for people who don't want X&Y spoilers; but my god is this thing utterly terrible.

Spoiler:

"Let's take a sword... and add another sword!!!" Lazy, cheap, awful. :(

Years
^ Fwahaha. I don't get all of you guys saying that Doublade is lazy. It has a DOUBLE SHEATH. I want a double sheath.

I mean, all you genwunners can just take a giant
Spoiler:
and shove it up.

Years
3. Pidgeot. It looks exactly like Pidgeotto. Is there a difference at all? If so I've never seen it. I remember how disappointed I was back in the day when I first evolved my Pidgeotto and I got... another Pidgeotto.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
5. Cofagrigus.

It's a frickin' sarcophagus.

Alright, name 5 cool looking grass Pokémon!

Years
back again once again.... why am I almost always first?

This one is really tricky and I'm kind of biased because I only consider this guy the most boss looking Grass-type in the franchise because he really helped me in a Pokemon game once.
253.gif

THIS DOOD
IS A GRASS GECKO NINJA
WITH BLADED LEAVES
You really don't get cooler than that.

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
Spoiler:

JUST GOT NINJA'D.

2) Torterra

This guy has a tree on his shell. That's all that needs to be said.

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
4) Whimsicott.

Odd choice, but it has a beard that turns into COTTONY HAIR, and beards scream manly at the top of it's lungs.

Plus they remind me OF SCOTLAND

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5. Breloom.
Do I really have to give a reason? It looks more than cool, its punches are equally destructive as those of a Machamp. that combined with awesome moves, abilities and typing makes it one of my favorite POkemon of all time.

Name 5 Pokemon that would fit in a team called "The Blademixers."

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
2. Scyther. I think he'd fit in well :) even though this teeam could have an abundance of bugs....

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
5. Honedge - Must I mention anything? I think it would be painfully obvious why this Pokemon should be on this team, koff~

Name 5 Pokemon that are purple, koffi~

Back