• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name all the pokemon legendarys in order!

Derek

Teh Breeder
Years
  • Hmm.. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Raikou, Entai, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Requaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mespirt, Azelf, Diagla, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Girantina, Cresslia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Acreus.

I probably left out a really obvious one lol.
    Not positive on some of the orders, but this should be close. :)

Leaving out: Rotom, Spirtomb, and Phione since you can breed to make multiple ones, I don't consider them legendary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Moltres, Zapdos, 'cuno, Mewtwo, Mew
    Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi
    Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys
    Manaphy (or not), Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus

...there's no way those are in order ><.

EDIT: ...missed Giratina and Rotom. I blame Pt...

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azlef, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Heatran, Shaymin, Manaphy (maybe), and Arceus.

Don't know if that's in order. Rotom isn't legendary, though.

Back