• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen " Name all your Shinies in D/P" thread!

How Many Shinies Do You Have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

c123

Cool Trainer
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    the only shiny i have ever seen was the red gyrados in silver. But my lil bro caught a shiny skuntank a week ago.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just caught my first shiny ever - a Golbat in Mt. Coronet! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I caught a shiny Zubat in Ravaged Path =D And it was like the first Zubat I saw O___O;

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Never ever seen a shinny pokemon in any of my games (except the plotline Red Gyrodos). Ever. I do however have a (from trade) Shinny Mew that was obtained in a Nintendo event. ^_^

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Wild catches:
    Poliwag Lv 23
    Trades
    Mightyena (had a long Jpn nick when I got it so I used Pokesav to ONLY change its name to the English counterpart)
    Venusaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Snorlax (same as with Mightyena only its old name was its normal Jpn name)
    Tentacruel

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Never ever seen a shinny pokemon in any of my games (except the plotline Red Gyrodos). Ever. I do however have a (from trade) Shinny Mew that was obtained in a Nintendo event. ^_^
    Come join the group with me! I have not caught any shinys at all! =[

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    I've played all of the pokies and never seen one, only way i got one is via gameshark, but I don't treat them as shines as I cheated.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Shinies seem to be a lot more common in Pokemon Diamond, at least for me. I think of all these years of playing pokemon I had only seen a single shiny in Emerald(can't remember which one it was, it could have been a shiny ratta in Leaf Green).

However, in one week of playing on Diamond with a little over 20 hours logged, I've already seen 2 shinies. First one was a Combee, second was a Wurmple. Not great pokemon by any means, but shinies nonetheless.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Shinies seem to be a lot more common in Pokemon Diamond, at least for me. I think of all these years of playing pokemon I had only seen a single shiny in Emerald(can't remember which one it was, it could have been a shiny ratta in Leaf Green).

However, in one week of playing on Diamond with a little over 20 hours logged, I've already seen 2 shinies. First one was a Combee, second was a Wurmple. Not great pokemon by any means, but shinies nonetheless.
    Very true. That shiny can simply be worth a legendary pokemon because of it's rarity.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    well i found a shiny bidoof level 2 right of jubilife but got a critical hit when i was weakening to catch it !! i also found a shiny oddish that i caught in ruby and a siny golbat that was black in firered.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I don't have any shinies but I know a good way to get 'em. I've heard that when you use PokeRadar and you get a good long chain of Pokemon, there is a higher chance of seeing shiny grass which will have a higher chance of there being a shiny in it. So anyway, a good route to try this in is Route 230. I used PokeRadar there to find a Togepi, and I kept on finding these darn Weepinbells! The only shinies I've ever seen in my entire life were in Gold where I found a shiny Magnemite (I think it fled.) and I think one time in Ruby when I found a shiny Poochyena.

Years
  • i got all my shinys from trades = D

Shiny Charmander evolved into a Charizard
    Shiny Diagla (GTS)
    Shiny Palkia
    Shiny Tyranitar
    Shiny Gyarados
    Shiny Bulbasaur
    Shiny Squirtle evolved into a Wartortle
    Shiny Mew
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Uxie

and thats about it

i <3 Wifi

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • LOL funny because I thought I caught a shiny Hippowdown and it's just different colors when it's a male or female.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back