• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change (no, not that name change thread)

Years
    Let's say you could legally change your name as easily as you can change your username here. Would you take up the offer? What would you change your name to?

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i probably wouldn't tbh, i think my name is cute. but when i was younger i absolutely hated it so if the option were there when i was say, ten, i probably would've done so.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i really dislike my birthname, so if i could change it easily, i'd definitely change it to either luna or skylar, considering my internet "persona" or whatever is skylar.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    my name is too ingrained by now tbh but i wanted to change it so much when i was younger that i insisted that everyone call me "kaitlyn" for a year like?? wth kind of 5yo

i did know someone who went by a different name every year- not legally changed but had everyone call her what she chose that year. very confusing. do not recommend.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    even though sometimes I don't like how my name is uncommon, i love how my name is uncommon & just love it general haha

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    now this makes me raise my eyebrow
    but i suppose i just don't take names too seriously

ya I'm taking my kid's names very seriously xD

But why wouldnt you want a lineage of your own name? I just wish I could be alive to see BadSheep XXV (obviously substituting BadSheep for my real name)

that would be sooooooooo cool

Years
    I remember when I was younger I wanted to change my name to Oscar, I don't really feel the same way anymore and quite like my name :3

Back