• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hooray, it's time! :D
    This will be a long four months, but aw well~ ^__^

Requested name: Wind~

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • OKay, several months ago (May I think) I had requested that my name be changed from "FiXbox" to "KliX360" and my name is not changed.... I am gonna be really p-oed if this change dosent happen.

And If you Mods don't change my name I'm never gonna use this site again! D=<

Last edited:
    Years
  • OKay, several months ago (May I think) I had requested that my name be changed from "FiXbox" to "KliX360" and my name is not changed.... I am gonna be really p-oed if this change dosent happen.

And If you Mods don't change my name I'm never gonna use this site again! D=<

It was not changed because you joined in March 1st and just today is the first day you can actually request it. The name is in use though-- request a different one.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • It was not changed because you joined in March 1st and just today is the first day you can actually request it. The name is in use though-- request a different one.

Pardon my french but that is a HUGE load.... The post has to still be on this thread right? because you mods told me to wait some-ot months so I could have my name changed; this is clearly neglect of your forum members. I don't give a flying-feebas if my gets changed now or not, I just want some acknoledgement that I had posted a reqest on this thread...

I'm gonna find my old post darnit...

Okay, If you go to the old thread, on page 104, post #2590. Approved by that mod Slyphiel and everything. stating the sate of change.

And now seince I've proved you that he told me I could change my name on this date, I'm going to request a name change, and I refuse to wait nothing short of 2 weeks.

Old- FiXbox
    New- Jack_Atlas
    Backup- The_Burning_Ice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pardon my french but that is a HUGE load.... The post has to still be on this thread right? because you mods told me to wait some-ot months so I could have my name changed; this is clearly neglect of your forum members. I don't give a flying-feebas if my gets changed now or not, I just want some acknoledgement that I had posted a reqest on this thread...

Okay, If you go to the old thread, on page 104, post #2590. Approved by that mod Slyphiel and everything. stating the sate of change.

And now seince I've proved you that he told me I could change my name on this date, I'm going to request a name change, and I refuse to wait nothing short of 2 weeks.

Old- FiXbox
    New- Jack_Atlas
    Backup- The_Burning_Ice
    It's not like they're going to search through the thread looking for your post. There are tons of other members that post here, as well.

Years
  • Pardon my french but that is a HUGE load.... The post has to still be on this thread right? because you mods told me to wait some-ot months so I could have my name changed; this is clearly neglect of your forum members. I don't give a flying-feebas if my gets changed now or not, I just want some acknoledgement that I had posted a reqest on this thread...

Old- FiXbox
    New- Jack_Atlas
    Backup- The_Burning_Ice
    Dude, your account was created on the 1st of March. Today is exactly 4 months after that. So today is the day you can request a name change.

Mind reading the first post of this topic? If you requested a name before, it was probably rejected because it hadn't been 4 months after your registration. D:

Also, watch your words and don't think you're in a position to give us silly conditions. We're doing you guys a favor that many other forums don't even bother to do.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Requesting a name change to: Phanima

Please and thank you. :3

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • ...Hm, I've only have a typo, forgot to add the 'r' in my name; Grubby Pup, would you be as to kind to...yeah, ya know. Thanks

Hm, I've only got a typo: forgot to add the 'R' in my penname; The Grubby Pup. Would you be as to kind to...Yeah, ya know.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back