• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just forgot to add something when I made this account.

Can my name be superjoe151 please?

Thank you.
    I think that's a little more than just a simple change, though; given the age of your account, you might just be better off making a new one if you really need those numbers. :X

Could I change mine back to 'Bumbleblast' please? Without the numbering on the end; it was kinda unneccesary.
    October 9th is when you'll be able to do so.

You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    If that is too long then...

You wanna know how I got these scars?
    If thats too long too..

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Under the limit obviously
    The first two are too long (the second one just barely so)...and would you really want the third as your username, I wonder? :x

Old Name: K!ng Pr!m3
    New Name: Slim"Pr!m3" Shady The 5th Coming
    September 27th.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Current Name: Shananay

Requested Name: xoBoxxy
    Not saying I am Boxxy, I just love the name.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
  • I think that's a little more than just a simple change, though; given the age of your account, you might just be better off making a new one if you really need those numbers. :X

October 9th is when you'll be able to do so.

The first two are too long (the second one just barely so)...and would you really want the third as your username, I wonder? :x

September 27th.

yeah i don't know what i was thinking now when i get it changed i want it to be .Soul_SS

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Fifth times a charm. ._.

Eram quod es
    Eris quod sum
    I was it to be on two lines... in both standard and legacy views. If that's not possible...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back