• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests thread - ***READ FIRST POST OR YOU WILL NOT GET A NAME CHANGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
Years
  • Old:"P0RYG0N"
    (0s are zero, I was clever, wasn't I? :/)

Requested change:"Porygon"
    There used to be a guy under that name, but I don't see him on the memberlist anymore.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Old:"P0RYG0N"
    (0s are zero, I was clever, wasn't I? :/)

Requested change:"Porygon"
    There used to be a guy under that name, but I don't see him on the memberlist anymore.

That is because that member is banned, so you will have to choose a different name if you want yours changed.

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • That is because that member is banned, so you will have to choose a different name if you want yours changed.
    I see, but if he is permabanned (Which I'd assume since AFAIK people with regular bans still show up on the memberlist) is it unreasonable of me to ask for the old account to be delated in order for me to have that name, since it's not going to use anyway? Just curious, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I see, but if he is permabanned (Which I'd assume since AFAIK people with regular bans still show up on the memberlist) is it unreasonable of me to ask for the old account to be delated in order for me to have that name, since it's not going to use anyway? Just curious, thanks.

Probably isn't gonna happen. I asked for a name change, but the member who's called Cipher either has made no posts or has been permabanned, and I wasn't allowed to change my name. So I don't think you will be either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    not to rush or anything but can i recieve a time frame for when my name will be changed ?

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • Probably isn't gonna happen. I asked for a name change, but the member who's called Cipher either has made no posts or has been permabanned, and I wasn't allowed to change my name. So I don't think you will be either.
    If somebody made no posts or is inbetween registration I can kinda understand the logic, but if they're not welcome back I don't see why not personally.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • If somebody made no posts or is inbetween registration I can kinda understand the logic, but if they're not welcome back I don't see why not personally.
    There's always a reputation attached to those names, and when it comes to banned members, it's not really a good one.
    Besides, it would cause a lot of confusion if people suddenly saw a banned member online again.

Err..I requested a name change to:

Trace

a few pages ago. Just wondering why it isn't changed yet..
    Hi, why my old username didn't change to Lord_Sesshoumaru yet???

We are discussing a new name-changing method at the moment, so we are not getting to them until everything's cleared up completely there.
    It shouldn't be long from now. Also, please do not re-post your requests. If you posted once, your reply has been taken notice of, and will be taken care of when we actually get to it. A re-post just causes unnecessary confusion.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    If I can change to three letter names, then change it to Fid, if not, leave it like this =D

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    May I please have my name changed?

Name change request:
    Current: The White Mage
    New: Aurakitsune

Thanks much! ^^

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Can i Please get my name changed to Piplup.
    Ive checked and there isnt anyone with the username.

Thanks

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I am requesting a name change.

Current Username: Dark Destiny
    Requested Username: DarknessMonkey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back