• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Was wondering if I could have my name changed from...

Tendo

to

クリス

I realize there may be some complications to using these types of characters, so I guess this post is more or less a question about if these types of characters are allowed too. I reviewed the first post in this thread and noticed the mention of a unicode character table. Not familiar with that but I'm assuming it's a list of characters that is commonly used or something?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Was wondering if I could have my name changed from...

Tendo

to

クリス

I realize there may be some complications to using these types of characters, so I guess this post is more or less a question about if these types of characters are allowed too. I reviewed the first post in this thread and noticed the mention of a unicode character table. Not familiar with that but I'm assuming it's a list of characters that is commonly used or something?
    It would be possible, though you could get trouble logging in if you get on a computer which can't type or display Japanese characters.

Your call :x

Current:BIGbigman93
    New:TheSharinganWar

You have to be a member here for at least 4 months, before you can change your name.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    oh...sorry I misread it. I thought it said you could only get your username changed every four months. Sorry for the wasted time. (I actually did read the fisrt post, maybe not as good as I should have though)

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    It would be possible, though you could get trouble logging in if you get on a computer which can't type or display Japanese characters.

Your call :x
    *takes a deep breath*
    I'm willing to deal with the possible setbacks. Just wanted to make sure it was allowed first. So, if you would be so kind.

Tendo

to

クリス

Thanks to whoever ends up changing it. XD

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Part of my signature explains my request. I know I haven't been here for at least four months, but I'd really like it if the typographical error in my username could be fixed.

Current Name: Piakchu2007
    New Name: Pikachu2007

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    old Username: C&C
    preffered username: Dee Trier

MiniFrank1312

Home of the all weavile gym!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Hi,I would like my name changed.

My current name is Minifrank1312.

I would like my new name to be Weavile1312.

I have checked the members list and nobody has this username.

Years
    Hi,I would like my name changed.

My current name is Minifrank1312.

I would like my new name to be Weavile1312.

I have checked the members list and nobody has this username.
    You need to be a member for at least 4 months before you can change your username. Unless you decide to make a new account with the name you'd like, then you'll be able to change your name on December 7th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back