• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • This isnt a name change request yet, but more of a before-hand question. I was just wondering, are there any restrictions on the letters or symbols we use in our username? Like for example, could I use Japansese Hiragana or Kanji? (which is what I'm thinking of right now) And when I log in, would I have to type the kana in??

Years
  • This isnt a name change request yet, but more of a before-hand question. I was just wondering, are there any restrictions on the letters or symbols we use in our username? Like for example, could I use Japansese Hiragana or Kanji? (which is what I'm thinking of right now) And when I log in, would I have to type the kana in??
    I'm not sure of what exactly can't be used, but yes, you're able to use japanese symbols in usernames; though since yes, you would have to type in whatever symbols you used (or copy/paste them), you might want to be careful about using them.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years

It probably would work but not very effectively since most computers would not recognize the characters and would display them as boxes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hello,

I would like to have my username change. My current username is " vavavant ". I want to have a new username " Vavavoom ".

Alright, so:

vavavant (Current one)
    Vavavoom (I want this one)

Thanks!

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Present username: Nashua
    Desired username: Lavos

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I know it's been four months...

Current Name: Prince Gryph
    Changed Name: Gryphyn

Years
  • Has it been 4 months since my last name change?

I couldn't find the dates in the field.
    Your name was changed a while before we implemented the new system, so the dates wouldn't show there.

But anyways, considering that it seems like you'd be eligible for another name change even if we were still on six months, you're able to choose another name now if you like. :)

Years
  • I'd like a name change~ ^.^

Old Name: Shadow_07
    New Name: ~Sapphire
    I'd love to be able to do so, but you'll need to wait at least four months after you first join. ^_^; You'll be eligible for a change on May 26th, though.

When can I change my name. Cause I dont remeber the last time I changed it. Also, My old name was shinylegendarys.
    It was changed back on December 11th, so you should be open for a change now.

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
  • I'd love to be able to do so, but you'll need to wait at least four months after you first join. ^_^; You'll be eligible for a change on May 26th, though.

On the 2nd page I saw someone that joined the same month and year as me, but got a name change. ;o

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It's been four months since my last change, but that was during the six month rule. I am allowed to change now? If not, when may I change my name again?

Thank you.

Years
  • On the 2nd page I saw someone that joined the same month and year as me, but got a name change. ;o
    I...have no idea why that happened, actually. I'm assuming it's just a mistake, since the new rules came into effect before their request (which means they should've had to wait until next month as well).

It's been four months since my last change, but that was during the six month rule. I am allowed to change now? If not, when may I change my name again?

Thank you.
    Yes, the four months applies to everyone now, so if you want a name change then you can have one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back