• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If its been four months, please

Old:Spicy
    New:Silhouette
    It's barely been one month. Honestly, you can check the date in your profile so do that and come back when it's been four months.
    Current name: Madridista
    New name: Drevill.inc
    You need to wait until January 6.
    Hello can I get a × at the beggining of my name so it appears as this ×Kero× please?
    This would be countedas a small change doesn't it, if not nvm
    Since you changed from ×Kero× to your current username already, I would count changing back to it as a full name change. A simple name change is more or less only used for mistakes.
    Hey Guys
    Former: Drapion_Dawg
    New: SpiderPig
    The username is already in use, sorry. D:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    It's barely been one month. Honestly, you can check the date in your profile so do that and come back when it's been four months.

Wait, he joined in August, and in November he got a simple name change, shouldn't be allowed to get a name change?

Cherrim

Years
    Current Name:Eagle-Eye_Shuriken
    Name Change:NAP-Admin_EES

Thank You,
    EES
    I don't think vBulletin allows you to have the word "Admin" in a username. :\ You'll have to pick something else, sorry.
    On this glorious holiday's eve, I request a name change.

Old: Metakino
    New: Emo Mime
    January 24 is when you can get a name change next.
    Yeah, about that, it was a simple change.. I only changed the s to a capital.
    Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. @_@; I usually check these things better, but the day I went through these it looks like I didn't. :( I'm really sorry for accusing you like that; your name has been changed.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Crobat

I'd like my username changed from to "Crobat" if possible (I'm surprised I didn't see it in the Members List!). Thanks!

Old: saskura_80211b
    New: Crobat

:)

Cherrim

Years
    I'd like my username changed from to "Crobat" if possible (I'm surprised I didn't see it in the Members List!). Thanks!

Old: saskura_80211b
    New: Crobat

:)
    I'm sorry, the name is already taken. Since it wasn't on the member list, that means it's either a banned member or else a member who never posted.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Aww, I see. Thanks for looking into it for me. Since I already made my request (even though it didn't quite go through), am I due to wait the four months before trying a new one?

If not, how about SilentWing, or SilentFlutter (if SilentWing is also taken)? Thanks! :)

Years
    SilentWing said:
    Aww, I see. Thanks for looking into it for me. Since I already made my request (even though it didn't quite go through), am I due to wait the four months before trying a new one?

If not, how about SilentWing, or SilentFlutter (if SilentWing is also taken)? Thanks! :)
    Just for future reference (in case anybody else might wonder as well), the four months starts from the date a name is actually changed - so if you request, and can't get a change due to it being taken, then you're free to request again.

my current name is pokemonpkmn12345
    i want it to be zombiecrobat
    Need to wait four months before you can get a change. February 29th is when you're eligible for it.

$andwich

IT'S THE LAW
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    If I read the first post right I'm eligible to change my username to $merd, right?

Years
    If I read the first post right I'm eligible to change my username to $merd, right?
    Nope. The only kind of changes available before the four months are up at the "simple" changes - stuff such as changes to capitalization or spacing only. The name you're asking for is a completely different name from the one you have now, which goes beyond a simple change and which means you'd need to wait the full four months (until April 23rd).

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
    Years
    Old: Naira
    New: TheFrozen

I want to change my name. I hope I did this correctly ^^;;

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    I would like to change my name everyone thinks it star224 acually pronounced star-2-2-4

Now:star224
    Changed Name:Starway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back