• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibbichan

The Chibi Pokémon Master
    Years
    I'd like to change my username please...
    Old username: Chibbichan

New username: Striderken

i realised theres someone called chibi-chan so i didnt want it similar

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I'd like to change my username please...
    Old username: Chibbichan

New username: Striderken

i realised theres someone called chibi-chan so i didnt want it similar

You have to be registered here for at least 4 months if you want a name change.
    Seeing as you just registered this month and don't have many posts, it would probably be easier for you to register a new account if you want a new name that badly.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I'd like to request a name change.
    Old name: thugondarel
    New Name: Taichi

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    how do i change my characters name to Perdet? I want to change it but how? do i need action replay cause i cant find any codes for it! if u have a code or know how to change it to Perdet, Monoxide, or Foonius plz tell me!! im despreate

Years
    how do i change my characters name to Perdet? I want to change it but how? do i need action replay cause i cant find any codes for it! if u have a code or know how to change it to Perdet, Monoxide, or Foonius plz tell me!! im despreate
    If you're talking about the games, you might have better luck looking around in one of the gaming forums. This thread is only for people who want to change their usernames on this forum.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    There is not the past names thingy on my userpage, but I am pretty sure I requested my name to be changed to Kallen-san in early February (though I can't find my post to prove that...)

Anyway!

Old name: Kallen-san
    New name: Arashi

Thank you in advance! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back