• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Doesnt this rule apply? Since it seems so

Simple changes to your current name do not accompany a time limit.
    If you have made a typo in your user name when you joined (underscore removal or capital letter fix), you can request to any Administrator, Staff Administrator or Assistant Admin to change your name. The time caps associated with name changes don't apply, so you may change your name from "AzTeC_MaNsIoN" to "Aztec Mansion" without the 4 month cap applying. Also, if your name contains characters that do not exist in the unicode character table, you may have your name changed to something completely different regardless of the caps.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    I'd like a name change.

Original Name: Marthmaster

New Name: -=Cobra=-

i'm known as marthmaster and cobra, but when i went to enter my name as cobra it said that name was already taken. *even tho the guy hasn't been active in like 2 years* so i'm picking the special symbols so my name'll be different.

Years
    I'd like a name change.

Original Name: Marthmaster

New Name: -=Cobra=-

i'm known as marthmaster and cobra, but when i went to enter my name as cobra it said that name was already taken. *even tho the guy hasn't been active in like 2 years* so i'm picking the special symbols so my name'll be different.
    You need to be a member for at least four months before you can get a name change, though; since you joined on the 2nd of this month, that means you'll be able to get a name change on February 2nd.

If you're wanting a name change this soon after signing up, though, then it might be best just to make a new account with the name you desire.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    alright, thanks.

nah, i'll just wait. later. :)

and besides, the name i want is already taken........-.-

so i'll just wait and do it down the road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back