• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Name Change

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
  • Well I searched the forum and I haven't found a thread about it, so I apologize in advance if this thread is in the wrong area. If it is, please move it to the right area instead of closing/deleting it.

Anyway... I would like a refresh since I haven't used my current username in years and I use a different one now. If possible, could I get it changed?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • The staff do name changes en masse a few times a year, I believe the next one should be sometime during the summer. If you haven't used this account in years, why not just make a new one with the name you want?

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
    Years
  • The staff do name changes en masse a few times a year, I believe the next one should be sometime during the summer. If you haven't used this account in years, why not just make a new one with the name you want?

I have used it. I just haven't used the specific username in general for a long time. It's just dated.

Username changes only happen in January and June as of now, unless you're a Platinum supporter. Here's the most recent change thread for detailed info.

So I just missed it? No exceptions? lol

Back