• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name Changes are back and I need some suggestions.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I have the following accounts. Alternate.

Donquixote Doflamingo
    Shirohige
    Kuzan
    Borsalino
    Sakazuki
    Fujitora
    Drekavac
    Bartolomeo
    Schnider
    Crusher
    Crusher's Creed (eww)
    Simbelmyne

I am planning on swapping usernames with one of these. Which ones do you think are the best? I personally was gonna go with either Sakazuki, Borsalino, Schnider, Drekavac or Kuzan. But since I'll be stuck with the same name for 3 months, I thought I'd ask for some input from my friends. :3 so yeah. What should I go for?

I like Crusher out of that list the most because it's badass, but your current username is so good ;;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Haha, ironic how I actually changed to Derozio from Crusher 4 years ago. Well, I got it changed from Crusher 1, actually, but that doesn't change the fact that 'Crusher' was my very first username here. :'3

And I know right? ;____; I love my current username a lot too and it has a lot of fond memories attached to it buuut since I'm swapping usernames it ain't like I can't switch it back. <3 Thanks for the input, doe! Castform is a great name. Suits you. ;]

Dante

→ 悪魔の子 Akuma no Ko
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I wanted derodero but then I'll have to make a new account. Sakazuki it is. :p I'll prolly change back to derozio in 3 months doe. Or keep rotating between these.

Back