• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

name for a CAT

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Female, eh? o.o; Let's see... how about Selina. Cut out S and A and put in F at the beginning and E at the end= Feline.

^_~ Smart, no? Oh and I put in S for Smart and A for Adventeurous. [sp]

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Also, I like the name Cassius for a cat for some reason..."Cassius the Cat" has an interesting ring to it :P My cat's name is Kisses...but the name is sort of ironic since he has a mean temperment...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    I have a Cat myself ^__^ I'd love to suggest some names for ya, but before i do i thought i'd tell you that when i named my Dogs and Cat i came up with names after watching them and getting to know them on the first few days they were with me. You can name your pet after their looks or personality ect. My Cats name is Daisy cause she has green and yellow eyes which are the colour of Daisy flowers! n.n()()

Heres my suggestions! -

Nekochi
    Benji
    Star
    Kiko
    Angel
    Scruffy
    Tora
    Snowpaw (If the cat has white feet ^^)
    Sakura
    Tufty

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Lol, your girlfriend has a very good name then! We named our puppy Kayleigh, mostly cause they wanted something with ?Kay? in it, and they liked what I suggested. o.o;
    Yay! Well, anyways, what color is the kitty? That might help everyone with name suggestions. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    the cat's brown white and gray. it's a tabby... and it has light green eyes.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    the cat's brown white and gray. it's a tabby... and it has light green eyes.
    Heee!
    Well in that case, and since the Cats a girl, i have some others n.n()()
    - Smokey
    -Snowy
    -Mint or Minty (Cause of the eyes)
    - Leafy (Its wierd, but cute)
    - Dusty

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Well, besides the bovious name of john (jo-hn...two syalbes), the coolest (besides good old fidel) name i've seen is nermal or kuma.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    yes, i know... no offence taken. if you lived with her it'd be common knowledge and frequently stated.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Here are some really cool names for a female kitten or cat:

Sparky
    Storm
    Shock
    Zapper
    Sunny
    Lucky
    Skipper
    Kit-Kat

Years
    I remember my old cat, Pangaea. I like that name because it sounds a little feminine, even though it was from prehistoric times. :laugh:

Back