• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name - Place - Animal - Thing - Ability/Attack

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Okay in this game:-

Name = Name of any Character (from the Anime or the Pokemon Games or PokeSpe (Pokemon Specials). Has to be a human character :P)
    Place = Name of a City or Town (from the Anime or the Pokemon Games)
    Animal = Pokemon Name
    Thing = Pokemon Item (e.g. Pokeball, Acro Bike, Calcium, Thunderstone etc.)
    Ability/Attack = Ability Name or Attack Name (as is obvious)

The objective of the game is to choose one of the criterias. For e.g. if I choose "Animal", I need to write down a Pokemon's Name. Then I choose what criteria the next User has to post on & which Alphabet it should begin with (don't have to be related).

E.g.

Animal = Pikachu

Thing = ? (A)

The next user to post has to write in a Pokemon Item that begins with A & then choose what criteria the user after him/her has to post on & with which Alphabet & so on.

If you can't come up with something & since I'm very kind ;), you are allowed to pass & type in the criteria for the next user to post in. But plz don't do it too often, as it'll break the flow of the game :)

Alright then let's start:-

Animal = Pikachu

Name = ? (S)

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Back