• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name That VGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of video game music. As such I have decided to start this game up.

Instructions:
    Someone will post a link to a track from a video game. Do not post a link directly to the track. Download the track and do one of two things:

• Make a quick video with the track in it and post it to youtube or other video site
    • Upload the track to a free upload site
    • If you can think of something else, go for it

After the track is uploaded guessing may begin. The person who gets it right will post the next track and the process will repeat.
    A correct answer states the game you hear it in and where in the game you hear it. Only guesses posted in this thread will count. Posting in the comments on a video will not.

Rules when choosing a song

• Try not to choose a too outlandish track. Sure it can be a challenge, but don't choose a track from a game that only 5 people have heard of.
    • Do not upload remixes or covers. With a remix it can be difficult to ascertain what the original track was.
    Hints may be given out as you see fit.

Questions or suggestions are welcome.

Here's track #1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URy3lRqg4DU

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I have no idea. Sounds something like Tetris music, though. Or maybe a dancing game? :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back