• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name two things that you don't like about yourself.

Years
    Lets see.

1. I procrastinate. Few years ago I started building up unnaturally (for me) big amounts of ambition and willpower, but the procrastination is always hanging right behind. Luckily Over the last 2 years that heavily changed and I ma finally thinking, planning and working towards my goals.

2. I am asocial. Or at least so i was telling for the past 5 years. People would ask me why I dont go out and I'd usually say cos Im asocial (half sarcastically though). It became a really bad habit. Again, luckily over the last year or two I am getting a lot of confidence/ego(not in a bad way I think/hope)/self-esteem boost so I am starting to change a lot.

These two are my main problems and despite still present I am really starting to notice some major changes in my life :D

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    1. My anxiety. It's so bad sometimes that it can be disabling. It makes doing a lot of things hard for me too. If something isn't part of my routine, it's harder for me to do because of the anxiety I feel.

2. My body. I'm actually overweight. However, as I mentioned above... my anxiety makes it hard for me to really do anything. I can't do things by myself or without my parents since I end up having meltdowns I am planning on going with my dad to work out once he gets his knee surgeries done.

So yeah.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    1. Finding faults about myself: For some reason my brain tries its best to find every possible fault about myself and then make me frustrated over it at a daily basis. It's something I've been trying to prevent from happening but to no avail. It happens at the most random of times too and sometimes leads to me spacing out completely in public.

2. Procrastination: Sometimes I try to set a goal for myself. If it's something I want to achieve in real life or in a game, and I never manage to get it because I procrastinate and get demotivated really quickly. I suck at sticking to one thing.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    1. My voice. I have a speech delay that I never got over.

2. I am super forgetful. Just the other day I forgot my own phone number.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So much stuff to choose from...

1. my inability to socialize, no self confidence/esteem, ...
    2. unmotivatedness (is this even a word? xD)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    My tendency to over-think things to the point of detriment. And my entire lack of silly spontaneity, which I guess can also be bent to include stubbornness :\

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    1. Crippling social anxiety. When I get into a social situation that in either unfamiliar or worrisome in anyway I almost begin to break down crying.
    2. My body in almost every aspect. Specifically my big feet. It makes it hard for me to find shoes that fit that I also like. Also I am underweight and don't eat too much due to the above, among general depression.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    1. My body is gross.

2. My bones are crap. Everything pops and cracks when I do anything and I am missing cartilage in most of my joints so whenever I move it hurts.

Neo Emolga

Legendary Sky Squirrel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    My hastiness. I often rush too quickly into things rather than giving it time to think things over. Sometimes, I make the wrong move and I think of so many better solutions that would have been wiser alternatives if I just thought it over a bit more.

Also, my physical weakness. I get winded very easily and have poor stamina. My muscular strength is only fair and my endurance doesn't last for long.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My skin is unbearably dry no matter what I do, and is prone to being endlessly flaky, eczema-laden, and gross, not to mention I still get pimples in spite of it all, and any attempt to correct one problem exacerbates the other. It's the worst, especially in winter.

The only other big thing is my erratic motivation levels/near inability to see a longer project through past the initial stages. I get really pumped about something at first, but over time, due to lack of others' interest or other discouraging factors or just loss of interest, it just peters out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    It seems I'm joining the procastinators' club. No, seriously, I have enough free time (I'm at university but not working at the moment) and I am not getting things done as I should. I find myself barely passing or failing exams sometimes, when I could be getting good grades if I studied on time.

And second, it bothers me a bit that I started to lose hair around a year ago.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think I have some.

1. My past self, when I was making mistakes too much back then, which is the reason why I want to become the better me.
    2. Lack of being social and having anxieties, that's all.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    1. I wish I was more motivated to do productive stuff. I could really be exploring what my writing abilities to do, but it's a slow go with LoL around, haha.

2. I love music, but I can't sing. Really?

spitnotchewed

Just some dude
    Years
    I am incredibly compulsive. It's impossible for me to sit still, I always have to fix my hair or scratch something and there's always something uncomfortable. And I just hate never feeling like I'm going to truly be normal, because of that and some other things.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    1. I hate being too thin. I'm back to being a lowly 105lbs yet again.

2. I also hate being slow minded (Bradyphrenia)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Anxiety. I can barely spend any time inside my own head without getting these terribly destructive, recurring thoughts that convince me I'm going to die.

I bruise like a damn peach. >:(

Winston-Harlem

Rich boy
    Years
    Two.... um, I'd say my lack of perspective and want for false hope. Those things bite me in the ass a lot. To balance things, two things I like in myself are want for aesthetics and my critical thinking power. As I always say, something worth doing is worth doing right, and if it isn't worth doing, it's not worth doing at all.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    "If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing" is definitely sage advice I'll be using in my life, Alex.

Back