• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name two things that you like about yourself.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Well? Surely there are some qualities of yours you're glad you have.

For me, I'm really happy about my sharp tongue, and also my smarts. The flipside of those is my lack of pragmatics and perspective, which are real charms.... <_<

What about you?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    My intelligence on how the world works and my skills and talents when it comes to anything music related. I seem to grasp anything music related faster than others. As soon as I picked up a guitar it didn't take long to get good, (been playing 7 years now) I got good at bass guitar really fast, got good at mixing, mastering, and recording fast, as well as picked up on writing and rapping fast as well. Maybe I just have a true passion or gift for music, but idk.

Years
    Self - confidence - You might not see me showing off around and being the loudest person ever, but you can be sure as heck that my self-confidence reached enormous heights compared to what it was few years back. I dont need to pretend Im something Im not and show away my self confidence, that's how self - confident I am. Im sure it will only get bigger with the time, and Im okay with it. I just hope I'll never get of the ground too high.

Persistence - I had it before too, but apparently, it goes really hand in hand with the self confidence I started building up.

You said two, but here's the third.

Loyalty - Sure it takes me time to become comfortable with someone and to accept them as a true friend, but if you're my frind and I like you enough, I'll do my best to help you out when needed, of course, within my possibilities and availability.

oh one more.

Taste in music - seriously, I know very few people who are okay with the music I listen to (Epic music), let alone who are into it as much as I am, but I am so glad I love this kind of music, because it's the main fuel for my first two qualities I mention before. And the best thing of all, the source is endless.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm proactive and passionate. I always get what's needed done and I love to set myself goals and love learning. I dive into whatever I want to accomplish and I give it my all, even if I fail or I'm bad at it.

The fact that I believe I am a genuine person with regard for others and a good level of maturity. I enjoy helping others and although I could learn to have a bit more.. class? I like to be 100% honest with people and as supportive as I could be.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    1. I do like my creativity a lot, I'm able to come up with imaginative ideas as well as artworks.
    2. I am a really kind person; I love making people feel loved and hatred is the last thing I want to feel about people.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    1) I really like my ability to separate facts from my emotions in decision making. When I make a calculated decision, I know full and well what the facts are, and what my heart is telling me to do. Before I get all cheesy, I'll just say that I almost never go by my emotions. Instead, I go by the facts.

2) My maturity and tolerance is something that I've worked on for a long time. I'm able to hold complete and rather complicated conversations with people double my age, and have been able to do so since I was around fifteen. It's not so much a feat now, considering I'm getting older, but I used to not be able to hang out with people my age because I couldn't handle the immaturity. I still can't sometimes, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm an honest person. I never really realized this too much because I was raised to be honest, so it's always come naturally. But in the past few years, I've had plenty of people tell me that one of their favorite things about me is that I speak my mind and my true opinions on things.

I'm glad that I put such high value in love. "I love you" is a phrase that is tossed around too much for my taste these days and I don't feel like people genuinely understand the meaning in what they say. I'm probably a bit overly cautious about who I say this to (some people have actually made it a goal, it's apparently that difficult), but at least with that, I can say that I honestly do love every person I've told that to.

27k posts...something I don't like about myself, haha.

pkmin3033

I feel like I should make an effort to post in this thread, because I am really far too critical of myself. The only reason I haven't posted in the other thread is because choosing only two things I dislike about myself is impossible. Need to be more positive!

1. My sense of humour. I find that, even though I am incapable of looking on the "bright side" of things, I can at least get a laugh out of it. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh it? I make jokes at my own expense quite a lot, and it helps me to avoid feeling sorry for myself. Plus it makes life a lot more entertaining as well. My ability to adjust my thinking and see the funny side - even if there isn't necessarily a funny side - is something I definitely like about myself.

2. My time management skills. I am forever messing about and procrastinating when it comes to a lot of things, and I am quite indecisive sometimes. But when something is actually important, I get it done in good time and to a good standard. Four years at University have given me excellent time management skills, so I don't have anywhere near as much to worry about as I should have. I'm quite capable of prioritizing my affairs and getting the important things out of the way so I agonize over the mundane. It's nice.

There we go. Two things. That wasn't so hard, and I appear to still be very much alive, despite having been almost positive. Who knew?

Years
    Only two things? I'm so amazing though?

1. My wittiness - It's something I value about myself because it makes me funny to my friends and helps me get along with clients too. It's weird but my ability to rip on people is one of the things that results in my friends enjoying my company.

2. My trustworthiness - I keep secrets, I give honest opinions and I stand by people I care about. I think the biggest reason I was able to develop any social circle at all is that people find my dependable like that.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    1. My ability to write. Writing has always helped me express myself for better than I can verbally and emotionally. It's helped me in so many ways, and I would be nothing without it.

2. My ability to be friends with all. While, this can be a problem... what I mean is that regardless of gender, age, sexuality... etc. I'm able to be friends with anyone However, if they are complete jerks than that's different.. I don't care who or what someone is/has. I will be friends with them as long as they aren't complete utter jerks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like my sense of humor. I feel like it's a significant part of my identity. I'm just not that serious when it comes to general day to day life and I wish everyone would try being like that.

Also being there for people when they're upset. I've just had a lot of times of feeling like I'm alone with my problems so it makes me sad when other people are sad. There's been a lot of times where I encounter someone I don't like or someone who doesn't like me and they're clearly upset and even though the hateful ***** inside me wants to just enjoy their suffering I always end up asking what's wrong and just listening to them/helping them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Imaginataion is my greatest treasure; after that, rationality.
    The two rarely co-exist in the same person, apparently.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    i'm impossibly charming when i want to be
    and i am delightfully acid tongued too

such beautiful qualities when put to good use

Imafroggy

King
    Years
    My new found self-confidence
    It's gotten a lot of girls to start noticing me, it makes me feel good, look good, etc. I used to not have any confidence at all but I've honestly come a long way from where I used to be. It's all a matter of one day just starting to stand up straight and not slouching, then you go from there. Exercising, getting nice clothes, etc.

Social interactions
    I don't really know how to call this one... I have really good social skills and make a lot of friends easily. At work, school, during road trips I always make at least one mini-friend. But that's not the point I'm making here... I get and see social cues really really early. Like I can tell when someone doesn't like a certain person, using someone, likes someone, someone is dating, etc. Whether or not I choose to tell is up to me. But I see it all it's like my mind is a little computer for these things. If you think something about someone It's probable that I already thought about it a couple times. It's weird I know and I honestly can't explain it in text. So endure with this wall of text :D

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I'm fairly resourceful and creative, if not always very smart.

I'm usually able to tell whether my opinion is based off of fact and experience or just my preconceived notions of what it should be, which I think is fairly rare.

I like to think I can tell a decent joke, too.

Nakala Pri

My ideals. I know who I am, and I know what I stand for. Clear as day, simple as a pimple, plain as the nose on my face. :D

My determination. When I choose a course, I'll stick by it, and I'll damn right succeed! Since my close call with tonsillitis, I can say, without a doubt in my mind, that if I set my mind to it, I can achieve anything.

My self confidence. I like everything about myself, even the bad things. Because I am who I am, and I love myself! I love my face/body, I love my personality and I love my flaws. And I reckon that I'm pretty darn lucky, since most girls at my age take the pill and go Do-It as fast as they can, just to be liked. < SAD times 100,000,000,000

I would go on but I don't want to exceed the billion word limit. 8D

Sirfetch’d

1. I'm super OCD about finishing something that I start. In general I'm a lazy guy, but I become super motivated once I actually start something. I will not put something down or leave it unfinished if at all possible.

2. I'm a good cook! I love cooking to pass the time and actually being decent at it makes it even better c:

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Well.. Hard one ! I have 2 things I love about myself.

Being an Otaku : I am an Anime geek. That's the first thing that makes me proud of myself. I love myself cause I am different. I love doing weird things that no one does. I think of myself as the craziest otaku ! I love watching anime. And Advertising and making the Anime industry large(Well its large enough to take me down to hell xD) but still I love myself for being an awesome Anime geek. I am proud of myself.
    Being a Gamer: The 2nd thing is that I love myself because I am an awesome gamer too! Anime and game made me alive. I started playing games before watching anime. I started watching anime when I was 20.. its been 5 years now. But I started playing games when I was 14 ! I still play games. But these days I get kinda bored. Well Maybe because I have played games enough or I've just matured with my age. I stopped gaming actually. Not totally. I Still play Anime games.. Like Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 or Pokémon games, I love games and I always will. Even if they make me bored the level of hell, ha !

Still I have many things I like about myself and things that makes me proud. But as I am allowed for only 2 things so I won't go any further.

Back