• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Name Your Shinies in D/P V.2

How many shinies do you have in D/P?

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • 1-10

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • 21-30

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 20 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I spent a LOT of time collecting shinies before my wi-fi conked out. I believe I have around 120 on one game, and a couple on the other, because I ran out of space. I collected them fanatically. (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    I have 3 shiny Eevees.
    1 shiny Ponyta and 1 Shiny Gardevoir.
    So I have 5 total.
    And I might get a shiny Rayquaza sometime today..

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I had a Shiny Sneasel, I caught accidentally while using my Pokeradar in Snowpoint. I found a Shiny Seel similarly, except I was surfing Route 229... I forget. It was in the Battle Zone.

They got traded pretty fast on GTS. lol.

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
    Years
    The ones I own are:
    1 shiny snubbull
    1 shiny skitty
    5 shiny shinx
    2 shiny pachirisu
    1 shiny charmander

I've caught:
    2 shiny snubbull
    1 shiny skitty
    6 shiny shinx
    2 pachirisu

I'm currently working on hatching a shiny relicanth and chaining for a shiny weepinbell.

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
    ive only had a shinywynaut on my fake emerald version. it was a fake game and kept resarting so i lost my shiny wynaut. it was pink :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    The shinies I have are..
    3 Shiny Eevees.
    Shiny Gardevoir
    Shiny Ponyta
    Shiny Dialga
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Mew (Most likely Nonlegit though..)

Edit:
    Shiny Anorith
    Shiny Buizel

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    In my whole time playing the pokemon games i have only ever come across one shiny, it was a shiny pikachu in fire red.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    None in Diamond but i caught a shiny poochyena in Pokemon emerald so now i got a shiny mightyena =) I'm really proud of it >:) i'm NOT gonna send it 2 my diamond game >:0

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    I have only had one shiny in my whole Pokemon playing time, and that is a shiny weavyle.
    Of course I believe it is hacked, even though I got it on the GTS. i traded it for a lv 13 butterfree ( not shiny of course). But anyway don;t have it anymore cause my bro lost the DS and pokemon diamond and school. HE GOT JACKED!!!!

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    hmmmmmmmmmmm lets see hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    o I remember.....

Bagon
    Charizard
    I don't really care for them both are UFT

Leroy

Man, tomorrow's gonna be sweet
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    I hatched a shiny Gible and found a shiny Bibarel. That's about it though. When I restarted my LG for a quick run-through, I found a shiny Rattatta, but I didn't want to lose my other save file, so I lost it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2007
    I have a few ^^ a friend actualy started my shiny faze because she gave me a shiny eevee. Modest, female, and untouched. Now I have a ton! incluing a lvl 1 UT modest Manaphy shiny ^^

Has anyone had good luck with breeding/hatching a shiny pokemon? I haven't had much luck with them

Last edited:
    Back