• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen named pokémon

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    As opposed to Pokemon without names? :P

Traded Pokemon cannot be renamed, whether they have nicknames or their original names.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    However if you got it in a trade from these forums (or from someone you know) then you can ask politely to trade back so they can rename it for you... just remember people are nice if you are nice to them first

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    you guys sure about this ? have you tried going to the name rater and changing its name ?

Im pretty sure you can i know i cant change japanese names as he always says Impecable name but other then that i think you can.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    yea... the pokemon's got to have the same ID NO and trainer name as the person trying to nickname it. You can trade it back to have it nicknamed, I have successfully tried that... but it's a bummer trying to nickname shinies traded around here.

Back