• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NaNoWriMo 2009 plan of attack

Years
    With everything going on in my life recently, I nearly forgot that it's almost time for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). When I saw Sana's recent blog entry, that's when I remembered. So, I went over to the site and signed up with my account I had from last year. I'm all set to defend my title.

This year, I'm taking a bit of a different route in my quest to hit that 50,000 word goal by the end of November. I'm going back to what won me that crossover award at some Pokemon fanfiction site. I'm making a Formula One crossover, but I'm not going to mix it up with Pokemon, like I did before. I'm going a different route.

I still got a few days before the start to work out all the remaining details before this coming Sunday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Good job Mario. Looks like you going to win again, but this time a bit earlier from last year. I can feel it. That was exciting last year. XD

Back