• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto - 4th Movie

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Preview

Yes, there will be another Naruto movie airing in Japan. It will be released in theaters on August 4th, 2007. It will be taken place during Shippuūden. Naruto, Sakura, Rock Lee, Neji, and Chouji will be the main characters. The only thing that's been received from the plot is the idea that Naruto dies. From watching the trailer, it seems that Naruto is attacked by ten figures, which are firing blasts at him. His headband gets off, and because of the attacks overwhelming Naruto, he becomes weak, and is not able to perform a Rasengan. A few of his Konoha friends appear on a gravestone, and Naruto's headband lies on top of an edge.

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    By reading what you've posted and the animation in your siggeh, I can see it'll be pretty good. But, my only complaint, or wish, at this point, is that it won't be another "naruto-owned. naruto-train. naruto-train. naruto-WEEN." Because, that's really too cliché, and it would be good to see Naruto win something straight-off.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    What an ownage blast Naruto receives :P

Well, I'm still waiting to watch movie 3...

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I doubt Naruto's going to die. But, I think it'd be an awesomely sad ending if he did. [/I love sad endings]

I haven't watched many anime movies, but I'll definetely check it out once the subs come out. So long as the Akatsuki are around, I'm there. :3

[/forced to post]

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Even if Naruto does die in this movie (Which I highly dought), I'm sure the episodes will still go on. Most movies have little and if not, no affect on the regular series of a show. I still have to watch the third movie but I honestly can't wait for this one.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    D: OMG.

If Kishimoto ends the series by killing Naruto, I'll hate him forever. <<;
    Naruto's gonna die! You guys are funny....

I guess I'll not spoil the manga plot. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    I saw the movie. Naruto dies but he gets revived by his nine tail fox.

This movie looks Really fun. Even if I'm not a Naruto freak, his movies are entertaining. Heck, I doubt that the 3rd naruto movie is subbed.:p

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    >>; Maybe its someone else who dies and not Naruto??

That would be an interesting plot-twist though.

I can't wait until it comes out!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...that is a cool preview! I hope it is someone who dies...and not Naruto. I will be very sad if it happens. ;_; But I know it won't happen. I still need to watch the first three movies though. I can't wait for this one though. :3

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    maybe just dreaming?
    Nightmare lol
    Or, maybe it's like what FlyingLetters said

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    It wouldn't matter in the first place. As it's already been stated (I'm simply confirming it), these films hold no significance to the plot itself. It's not canon. Just.. something akin to 'fillers' or your basic original video animation that heads straight to DVD.

Example(s): Prince of Tennis: A Day on the Mountain OVA.

In essence, they're something that's thrown in to amuse, entertain, or take some focus off the main plot of the anime so that they can try and divert attention from it. (In Naruto's case, the Hurricane Chronicles skip has been almost painfully slow.. so they need something to take the pressure off Shippuden enough for them to recover.)

Back