• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Chapter 245 discussion *Possible spoiler*

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
Years
  • For any of you Naruto fans, discuss your thoughts of Naruto chapter 245. Chapter 245 is the long awaited chapter after about 2 and a half months with no real Naruto actions (The Kakashi gaiden doesn't count). Also for those that don't know, it's being dubbed as the beginning of Naruto part 2 (it is speculated that Kishi has done a time jump of most likely 3 years). The RAW chapter should be circulating around the net anyday now. Well enough jabber. Thoughts!

Personally I welcome the time jump and it allows for more mature characters (Naruto really needs the maturity development). Im anxious to see how everything plays out now that Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke have each be trained individually by one of the 3 legendary nins.

Oh and here is a supposed scan of a page of chapter 245 showing an older Naruto and Sakura

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Now I suppose, since the last issue three years have passed (in the manga's world). So this is what happened after the tournament? Nice. Good to see Naruto didn't turn out how the picture at the back of volume 23 looked O_o Creepy...per sey...

Anyways, I'll get this soon enough ^^ I think this is what sets up the last few arc of the manga before the final one(Kyubi No Hikari). So, I suppose soon enough we'll get more back story on what happened during their training? I think this is sorta like what Toriyama did with Dragonball, having a huge time gap and making it seem like two different manga(Dragonball 1 and Dragonball 2(Z was only for anime)). Since Kisi is a big fan of Toriyama one could expect that I suppose.

Now, after all of that... Naruto looks friggen sweet XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Naruto look's more mature than he was.Where did you get the manga.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I joined that once but I frogot my password and don't you have to pay 3 dollars per month.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I just wanna see how Sasuke's gonna be handeled now, not to mention the last saga was kinda really drawn out^^ It took so long to get down.

If Naruto and Hinata hook up, I will never, ever criticize anything again from Kishimoto.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
  • I'm a Rock Lee/Sakura fan :-D. Eh I'm a Rock Lee fan in general. I hope Rock Lee kicks even more butt than before and has some even better taijutsu.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

That my friends is the cover image to the new SJ ^^
    After getting the chapter, it seems Naruto is more or less the same immature kid from three years ago. Sakura does get annoyed by this, apparently she wanted him to 'Mature as much as his looks did' XD. Now I just wanna see Hinanta and I'll be set.

Back