• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto chit chat

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    con said:
    Hinta was cute from the beginning to me, though...
    She has nice legs...
    that was a huge spoiler since I am only on ep 132 in the anime...

GOOD LORD! How far is the english Naruto anime behind Japan? I'm stil watching the Chunin exam saga here in the U.S.! Oh and I agree that Hinata is super cute as well^_^

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Darkralts7 said:
    GOOD LORD! How far is the english Naruto anime behind Japan? I'm stil watching the Chunin exam saga here in the U.S.! Oh and I agree that Hinata is super cute as well^_^
    only a couple years a head your lucky your not in filler world.

Years
    enyce said:
    Cool characters have been introduced also. Deidara is one of the best Kunoichi of the female gender skill wise. I like her "artistic views" if you wish to call them that. Her explosions rule too, I got a lil pokemon feel when she blew herself up though. But it was a fake. Too bad both her arms are gone. Thanks to Kakashi and Gaara.

umm, deidara is a guy. yeah, a lot of people thought he was a girl at first, but he's not.

and a kunoichi is a female ninja. so, technically, all kunoichis are of the female gender.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Deidara appears in episode 135 (Unnamed Silhouette), and chapter 246 or 247 of the manga.

Yes, I enjoy Naruto II as well. Quite a bit has changed.

Spoiler:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Giovanni said:
    Deidara appears in episode 135 (Unnamed Silhouette), and chapter 246 or 247 of the manga.

Yes, I enjoy Naruto II as well. Quite a bit has changed.

Spoiler:
    thanks. btw when is the anime going to finish with the fillers and catch up with the manga?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    thanks. btw when is the anime going to finish with the fillers and catch up with the manga?

Supposedly, episode 199 is likely to end the fillers and shortly after, Kakashi Gaiden will start up for a few episodes before the story line officially continues. Could possibly be around episode 209 before then, due to that being the start of a new season. Either way, from what I've read, I'll appreciate a bigger background on Kakashi, other than from reading the Manga. I'm patient for the actual start of the plot if that's to happen.

~Blade~

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    hey uh.. does anyone know where i can find all the naruto episodes to download?
    im trying to find episodes 95-96

Back