• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto! Excitement

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Just So You Know This Isnt About The Dub(stupid evil dub)

yay! only four more weeks till fillers are over but i was wondering what was your
    favourite filler(if one)

mine was probably the cursed warrior

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
  • Yay! ^^ 4 more weeks eh?

My favorite filler arc might be the Curry of Life arc. (funny! XD) and the Kaima arc. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Curry one...meh, least we'll be out of the fillers and onto the Naruto 2 arc soon.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • my fave filler...hmm..I forget if the ghost one (the one that reminded me of Scooby lol) was in this filler arc or not..if it is then I'd have to choose that and the Kaima one. I stopped watching the fillers after that though =/

Plus no filler can ever beat the Kakashi's mask one XDD

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Favoirte filler... Hmmm... Uh... I think it is... The... Naruto, Neji and Tenten mission to the village to do something. But, I have read on the DB fan sub ep' of 174 or 175 DB said that another 26 weeks more... I'm confused somebody help me!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • 26 weeks of filler? Heavens no. It's only 4. o_o;

The Kakashi's Mask one was hilarious. Sasuke acted as if he had a personality aside from his cool/mysterious disposition, which I adored.

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    Lily said:
    26 weeks of filler? Heavens no. It's only 4. o_o;

Yeah but, on a DB (DatteBayo) fan sub group said another 26 weeks... Or did I read it wrong? =S And I can't re-check it as I deleted it lol.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Dattebayo doesnt have a valid source for that. They were playing a joke cause their timing of fillers was a bit off.

Bikouchuu and Mizuki Arc were my favs. Even Anko's Past.
    Course, any arc with Hinata is always good.

Back