• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters
    Years
    And Killerbee and Raikage when they thought they decapitated Kisame. And as far as Hidan is concerned I always though of him as a lower tier Akatsuki. He would have absolutely be incapacitated by Asuma at least twice if it wasn't for Kakuzu putting him back together. Hidan also needs prep time for his blood circle which I don't know how he did as much as he did. He definitely has his limitations, but his immortality makes up for that. This is pending he remains immortal unless he kills people sacrifice to his god.

immortality sounds great but his his case it requires so much extra work it just isnt practical.

I mean just about any strong technique could really screw with him, the rasen shuriken could shred his body, Sasuke could literally vaporize him with Kirin, etc. so he does fit into the lower akatsuki tier, if not for that, because he was one of the first ones Konoha got rid of.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    that is what Understatement means XD,
    Spoiler:
    I know, I just didn't think enough through for an answer so I said what I said XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Now that I read up on Naruto's new form it seems like it is fox cloak only. Meaning no Sage mode. So I am wondering if he would be able to go into Sage mode then go to Controlled Fox Cloak and combine their powers. Also Yamato Mokuton was reacting to the energy given off by Controlled Fox Cloak I wonder if this has any significance down the road. Also I was thinking about this previously Naruto is the "Child of Prophecy" which was previously thought to be Nagato, I am wondering if there is a possibility Naruto will activate Rinnegan since he is supposedly a distant relative of Rikudo Sennin since Uzumaki and Senju clans were branched from him(correct me if I am wrong, unless it is just Senju only.) I would have to re-read the chapter were Kushina talks about the Uzumaki clan.

Years
    Now that I read up on Naruto's new form it seems like it is fox cloak only. Meaning no Sage mode. So I am wondering if he would be able to go into Sage mode then go to Controlled Fox Cloak and combine their powers. Also Yamato Mokuton was reacting to the energy given off by Controlled Fox Cloak I wonder if this has any significance down the road. Also I was thinking about this previously Naruto is the "Child of Prophecy" which was previously thought to be Nagato, I am wondering if there is a possibility Naruto will activate Rinnegan since he is supposedly a distant relative of Rikudo Sennin since Uzumaki and Senju clans were branched from him(correct me if I am wrong, unless it is just Senju only.) I would have to re-read the chapter were Kushina talks about the Uzumaki clan.

if its the final/perfected fox cloak, then shouldnt bee look like that too, since he has mastered the hachibi?

it has to have something to do with Rikudo, seeing as the fox mentioned the sage by name right as naruto sealed him, using that form

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years

Me and a couple of my friends were debating the same thing about the cloak but dropped it after a while since we couldn't find anything to back it. But Live Wire may be onto something there. Also I do think it's possible for him to enter sage mode with the cloak. I feel like since he has the fox chakra in check (sorta) it shouldn't prevent the frogs from sitting on his shoulder to generate the chakras needed for sage mode, like it did when he was learning it.

Years
    That looks pretty cool :O
    What chapter was that from?

the very end of 499 i believe. :)

Me and a couple of my friends were debating the same thing about the cloak but dropped it after a while since we couldn't find anything to back it. But Live Wire may be onto something there. Also I do think it's possible for him to enter sage mode with the cloak. I feel like since he has the fox chakra in check (sorta) it shouldn't prevent the frogs from sitting on his shoulder to generate the chakras needed for sage mode, like it did when he was learning it.

I think Naruto said the fox's chakra wasnt always leaking out anymore, so now its really "sealed" he should be able to link with Pa and Ma frog now. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh, I guess I didn't read that chapter closely enough o.o

And isn't that sage dead?

yes he died after he made the senju ancestor his heir, but hey Madara is till alive.. so..

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    yes he died after he made the senju ancestor his heir, but hey Madara is till alive.. so..

remember the rinnegan (samsara eye) is based on re-incarnation. it was believed that nagato was the re-incarnation of the sage (and the destined child) But now we know naruto is the destined child, so maybe he was the rightful incarnation of the sage, since he is technically a descendant of his.
    Oh.

And can you keep those thing sin spoilers? Not everyone is that far D:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Eh either way

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Eh either way

Spoiler:
    How could it awaken that? :O

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    Naruto doesn't need any more amazing powers DX he is turning in to Superman :( what happened to the annoying orange klutz who could barely pull off a single clone, let alone dozens, that we had all come to know and love?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years

I can't say for sure but maybe it would happen in the manner Sasuke's advanced ocular jutsus sprouted out of nowhere. So it may only activate if he seriously fights Sasuke, or Madara.........who knows just a theory.

Years

i know. :)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Spoiler:
    I see. XD
    I have to re read that chapter tmrw D:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years

Spoiler:

Once again well put. I didn't piece it together like that but I'm happy my general idea was headed in the rightdirection.

Back