• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club

Your favorite character?

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club InfernoRogue! I love your signature! Minato and Kushina rules! The past few chapters were pure gold. I loved it so much.

I recently read the latest chapter. And I got a few things I want to say about it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

vince82495

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Can I please join this group? I love Naruto, both anime and manga!!!! Naruto's so powerful now....but sasuke also has the eternal mangekyo sharingan!!!!I wonder who'd win?

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    I used to think that Naruto was really week but after what I saw in the recent episodes I'm surprised and happy! So my conclusion would be that Naruto wins but I don't think he would want to kill Sasuke and in fact I don't think that even Sasuke wants to kill Naruto.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Welcome new people! D:

I think Naruto's recent powerup is pretty cool. :3

Years

Spoiler:

Party time. :pink_disbelief:

That is literally, the best thing i have ever seen. in the history of ever. xD

Welcome to the club InfernoRogue! I love your signature! Minato and Kushina rules! The past few chapters were pure gold. I loved it so much.

I recently read the latest chapter. And I got a few things I want to say about it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Hopefully the new chapter gets out tonight. New Bleach is already out(looks pretty sweet btw)

EDIT:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    ok well the chapter isnt up yet, but i couldnt resist:

Major Plot Spoiler

Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Thanks. 8D

That is literally, the best thing i have ever seen. in the history of ever. xD
    I thought so too. :pink_disbelief:

ok well the chapter isnt up yet, but i couldnt resist:

Major Plot Spoiler

Spoiler:

Just read the newest chapter, Konan is made of win. x3

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Hey, im new to these forums and ive just started looking around for some groups to join. Ive been following naruto for awhile now, and im up to date on all of the chapters and anime episodes (except for some of the fillers XD)
    samahada.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Since you said the secert word, welcome to the club psychomew2! Enjoy your stay. ^^

Now about the latest chapter (509):

Spoiler:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Wow, I've been gone too long. I didn't know this got remade.

Samahada

My favorite character is Naruto and my favorite jutsu is the space time ninjutsu that Minato used against the Kyubi to teleport it and it's blast elsewhere. It reminds me a lot of Kakashi's mangekyou jutsu.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Samurai X! Great to hear from you. And of course welcome to the club! :3

That is a awesome jutsu. I love when Minato does that one. It comes in handy when he doesn't want anyone or anything get close to the battle.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I forgot to say my favorite character and jutsu in my last post, sorry about that.
    My favorite character is gaara, and my favorite jutsu is.............i guess rasenshuriken. idk, i never really thought about it too much XD.

Years
    Samahada =)

Favorite character would be Naruto, with Rock Lee at close second. Don't have a favorite character.

Hi guys!

Years
    Since you said the secert word, welcome to the club psychomew2! Enjoy your stay. ^^

Now about the latest chapter (509):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    EDIT EDIT EDIT:

NARUTO MANGA 510:

Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years