• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Oh that meant you have watched the first first first few, uh, 30-50 episodes. If you watched further you'll see the characters progressing, like how Sakura stop being so fantic about Sasuke a little and such. There are more other than violence and blood. And it's not NC 16, so there can't be very much violence. The most violence is when
    Spoiler:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((can we just get back on topic and wait? >.> cuz im actually getting bored AND WANT TO START SOON!!!))

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Oh crud... I am SOOOOOOOO sorry! :nervous: I was so busy with my job and my friends... I kinda forgot about pokecommunity.

Geez... I'm pretty suprised this many people wanted to join in the first place... But I guess I'll repost it-- with a beter story I hope.--

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    (hey i wanna join so please accept this because its been awhile since i roleplayed)

Name:Kage Kaze (shadow of the wind)
    Keyblade Element/powers:Pyschic,Dark,Sound(if its ok havin 3 elements,if not i will use phschic and sound)
    Personality:The silent, cool type.He can be very angered. If you hurt 1 of his friends he may use a sacrificing justu just so the enemy can die.
    Appearance (you may use a pic):He has black long hair,using a ponytail,but not very long hair.silver shirt that has never gotten dirty and has a japenese symbol on the back of the shirt named love,black flame pants, white sneakers and black fingerless gloves.If angered, he gets larger and all of his abilities turnes into fire and earth and his clothes turn all black.His eyes turn into sharingan and Byakugan.
    Human partner:Hyuuga Neji (if its ok,if not i will use Gaara or Aburame Shino)
    Animal partner:white tiger with blue eyes
    Animal's powers (optional):talks to kage telepathikly,can blend into its surroundings and has the ability to roar and paralyze its victim by sound
    Summon monster:A wolf that can grow size and can appear to be a large silver bear
    History (optional):Kage's parents died when he waz born.His grandfather adopted him and taught him every ninja ability.After his grandfather passed away, Kage noticed that he had the ability to speak to spirits.This is the reason why he is so silent, because he talks to his grandfather while in a spiritual trance.

Roleplay sample:Waking up on another day on the academy,I went to practice with (neji,gaara,or shino)."You ready to practice",I said thinking about my grandfather.I used my dark justu,Shadow Imitation.Unlike Shikamaru,my shadow imatiation justu is longer than his so i used it on my practice partner making him freeze for at least 10 min.Then, I use my Pyschic ability,mind control,making him act as a puppet and controling him while he's trapped within my dark Technique.For my sound technique,i control sound waves, meaning that I can hear even the smallest sqeake.I can also paralyze a victim with sound booms from one of the fingerless gloves.At the end of practice,I gave my partner a hand"good job"I told him and went home.

(so how do you think as a beginning roleplayer?)
    PS:I used all naruto ability and names

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    NOt too late is it?

Name: Shy Lockehart
    Keyblade Element/powers: Ice/Water
    Personality: Shy is a very boisterous young boy and very flirty. He fights mostly by playing with peoples minds and then attacking them. He learned the art of ninjutsu at the early age of 6 and has used it ever since.
    Appearance (you may use a pic):
    Naruto Fantasy!

Human partner: Rinoa Heartilly
    Animal partner: Angelo (Rinoa's Dog)
    Animal's powers (optional): He can track down scents of demons close by and can join with Rinoa to use a move called Angelo star which lets them burst continuously through demons taking as much damage as possible.
    Summon monster: Shy summons the power of a Moomba from Final Fantasy 8 to help him.
    History: Shy knows very little of his history. Appart from the fact that he was fostered after his family were killed by the demons. HE swore that one day he would get revenge on the demon that killed his parents and his town.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Name: kaza hominaru
    Keyblade Element/powers: Psychic
    Personality: Kaza is very intraverted and dark/quiet. he usualy thinks about things that nobody else would think of, or think of things in a WAY nobody else would. people usualy think of him as a person people give cross looks too.. kaza is also very intelligent.. although he never shows it because its hidden beneath his lack of common sense.
    Appearance (you may use a pic): kaza is tall.. around 5'11, very tan skin.. also very muscular. he often wears open button down shirts wether with an undershirt or not. usualy has his black hair slicked back with gel. green eyes that change from hazel to almost a black taking over his retina, depending on his mood.
    Human partner: kakashi sensei
    Animal partner: wolf (named seizerouku)
    Animal's powers (optional): heals a little with the moonlight.. extremly sharp teeth that contain poison
    Summon monster: Nine-tailed fox
    History (optional): history is hidden from him even

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    that user above the moderator is me too.. i had to change screen names, sorry if you consider this spamming or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back