• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    So The Last is going to be canon, and it actually looks like it might be worth watching. I just really don't like the way Naruto looks, however Sasuke looks pretty cool.

From Saiyanisland
    Kishimoto-sensei says the manga and movie are connected, and because that is the case the manga should be read to completion first. However, even if one hasn't finished the manga it's alright! He continues on mentioning that he's going to be blunt and say the movie is about love! There hasn't been a movie with a romantic theme thus far so he hopes fans will enjoy the experience.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    So The Last is going to be canon, and it actually looks like it might be worth watching. I just really don't like the way Naruto looks, however Sasuke looks pretty cool.

From Saiyanisland

Spoiler:

This might sound really stupid, but when is this coming out? I couldn't really process what I watched.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Now , I know how I will feel When Ash's era will end and he will become a Pokemon Master .

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

[/B]

I take it you didn't read the manga. I thought it was pretty obvious from very early on who Naruto would end up with.

Years
    Aw omg I can't believe it's over! Man, this is depressing. I will miss this series dearly, even though I stopped reading awhile ago.

Spoiler:

Years
    I read number six-ninty-nine, then ten hours later I read the very last chapter of Naruto. ;-;

Spoiler:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    I read number six-ninty-nine, then ten hours later I read the very last chapter of Naruto. ;-;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Salad looks more like Sasuke and Karin's kid to me. Mannerisms and glasses make me think so anyway. She didn't appear in te chapter so maybe somethign has happened to her.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Now , I know how I will feel When Ash's era will end and he will become a Pokemon Master .

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well... I guess I can finally read this to the end.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
    It very much looks like Hinata just won the Narutobowl. Good stuff.
    yes i knew it go NaruHina{:3},i'm Sad That's Naruto Ended:( But at the Same Time Happy that Naruto and Kakashi became Hokage Also Naruto's Son, Bolt got more that his looks... His Desire for Attention {XD}

Years
    Kakashi must be a damn vampire or something to still look the same with everyone else having obviously aged.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Don't feel much at all. It was a rushed ending. But a decent one nonetheless. NaruHina +1.

I'll read the "part 3" whenever it comes out. Just out of curiosity. :p

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I think the part 3 manga will be fine but they're not going to make it into an anime. It'll be worth reading though I'm sure.

Back