• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    What makes you think that's going to happen?

Because why would Orochimaru keep popping up if Kishi wasn't planning something.

Also snakes eat rabbits. Orochimaru had a major hard on for Kimimaro and of course Kaguya is even better than him.

It would also mean the main villain has come full circle.

Years
    I swear I just ragequit when Sasuke jumped in to help like "Hey, I know I did some unforgivable **** in the past but y'know, water under the bridge, I'm rejoining the good guys' team." And they just kinda welcomed him no questions asked.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I swear I just ragequit when Sasuke jumped in to help like "Hey, I know I did some unforgivable **** in the past but y'know, water under the bridge, I'm rejoining the good guys' team." And they just kinda welcomed him no questions asked.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend ;)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, because in their situation they would totally have rejected help from somebody of his ability, whatever he had done in the past. Also what he has done isn't really that bad unless you're Karin or Saukra. Other than a bunch of irrelevant samurai that most people on the battlefield don't even know about the only people he's killed weren't exactly well liked, killing Itachi in fact is a good thing in the eyes of a majority of Konoha folk. I really don't see how that is 'unforgivable ****' in this universe/

Other than a short stint at Akatsuki he was never really one of the bad guys anyway.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I don't feel as if Sasuke was ever really a bad guy. I always knew he would end up finding his way back to the good guys side, even after he had fallen into the darkness enough to where he even carelessly stabbed Karin. It just seemed to fit, especially with everything that was going on with the war. Sometimes it's a little easy to predict what will happen, but at the same time it's fun to watch, and I always knew Kishi wouldn't let Naruto or Sasuke face the final villain by themselves.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    So since this is a Naruto thread....

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I just want to see Naruto beating Sasuke !!!
    He already lose Sakura to him So atleast he can get a win against him.

Years
    I don't think I need to say much but Itachi and Sasuke it is a tough choice but I will probably go with Itachi no wait Sasuke hmm maybe I will just go with both are my favorite characters.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    So sad. There's only 10 more chapters of Naruto and then it's no more, unless they have like a mini series of the events after the war, which is highly probable.

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So sad. There's only 10 more chapters of Naruto and then it's no more, unless they have like a mini series of the events after the war, which is highly probable.

Spoiler:

New manga spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years