• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Locations
    In the Raiken Region, there are 5 countries: the Land Of Fire, the Land of Water, the Land of Earth, the Land Of Lightning, and the Land of Wind; and there are two villages within each of the lands. Within the Land of Fire there is the Infinite Flame village and the Firelight village, in the Land of Water there is the Morning Dew village and the Waterfall Mist village, in the Land of Earth there is the Mountain Wall village and the Soft Sand village, in the Land of Lightning there is the Silent Thunder village and the Storm village, and in the Land of Wind there is the Nimbus Cloud village and the Calm Winds village.

Plot
    In the center of the Raiken Region, there is a Ninja Academy. Kids from all over the Raiken Region come here to become ninja. Recently, the Kumai Region, Raiken's neighbor region, had begun to feud with the Raiken Region over territory. Kumai sent it's Elite Ninja to destroy Raiken's Ninja Academy. Now, a short time before this, the Genin class of the Ninja Academy were sent away out of the Raiken Region for a week to undergo special training to develop the basic skills they will need to become ninja. When they return, they find the Raiken Region in turmoil and chaos and their ninja academy destroyed.

Your Mission
    You are one of the Genin who have returned. You go to what's left of your old ninja academy and discover a scroll left by the Supreme Hokage. You and your fellow Genin read the scroll.

Young Genin, when you return, you will find our Ninja Academy destroyed and the Raiken Region taken over by the Kumai Region. Our region is defenseless, and you our our only hope. You do not yet possess the skills to destroy the Kumai Jonin, so i have given you an assortment of weapons and the instructions to undergo the training you will need. Now, in case you are a Kumai soldier, i will not openly tell you where the weapons are, but i will give you a hint: the opposite of a cloud's home beneath the circle of young mountains. I have hidden the weapons in a nearby forest, so you should know where to look. With the weapons will be scrolls with challenges i have assigned you. You must pass these challenges or will not be ready to face the Kumai Jonin and will most likely be killed. The Kumai Soldiers are closing in, so i must give you one last piece of advice: stick together. No matter how hard and difficult the path may be, no matter what differences you may have, just remember you are all here for the same purpose, and that is to save the Raiken Region. I bid you my final farewell

After reading the scroll, you decide to train yourself to help destroy the Kumai soldiers and bring balance and hope back to the Raiken Region.

Rules
    1. Please do not make any posts that are too short in this RP. I'm only asking for a minimum of 1 paragraph.
    2. Any romance between participators is fine, as long as you dont get too XXX with it.
    3. Please, do not try to make your character "better" than anyone else's, its okay to have strong points, just dont get carried away

Sign-Up Form
    Name:
    Fighting Style(s): (please be specific) *you can have up to only two styles*
    Appearance: (be sure not to leave this too short, i want a good sized paragraph)
    Personality: (same rule as appearance applies here)
    History: (a small outline of your character's history before being sent away)
    Strengths/Weaknesses: (some strong and weak points of your character)
    Special Skiils: (any special skills your character may possess)

Here's my sign-up info:

Name: Hinuko, Tora
    Village: Silent Thunder Village
    Fighting Style(s): Capoeira(taijutsu), Drunken Master(genjutsu)
    Appearance:
    Naruto RP
    Tora has light-brown skin, and hazel-green eyes. He wears his hair in dreadlocks, and lets it hang in a ponytail behind his head. He wears a light blue vest with no undershirt, and dark blue shorts that go down a couple inches past his knees. He wears those standard blue ninja shoes (like the ones Naruto wears). He also wears white bandages wrapped around his forearms and shins.
    Personality: Tora has a determined and fearless personality. Once focuses on something, he never gives up until he reaches his goal. He never backs down from challenges, so he often tries things that seem hard. He likes to laugh, and has a good sense of humor. He doesn't like cocky people, often going to great lengths to show them they aren't better than him.
    History: As a young child, Tora dreamed of one day becoming an elite ninja. He often walked around his village visiting the strongest ninjas there and watching in awe as they trained. He had no parents, as they abandoned him when he was very little. A local ninja named Onai took him under his wing, and taught him the Capoeira and Tae Kwon Do-styled martial arts. Since he learned them, Tora has come to the Ninja Academy and hone his skills to become an elite ninja.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Tora is very good at solving puzzles and fighting in combat and his taijutsu and genjutsu skills are good. He does have a problem controlling him temper though, and it causes him to lose focus.
    Special Skills: Tora has inherited the Hinuko clan's unique trait of beast power. Bestowed only to the Hinuko bloodline, beast power gives the posessor the abilities of the animal he/she is born with (for example, the strength of an elephant or the speed of a cheetah). Tora was born with the spirit of a tiger, allowing him to fight with tiger-like strength, reflexes, and agility. His beast spirit also allows him to have an extra amount of chakra, which lets him last longer in battles.

pokenaruto

Prefect=Pokenaruto
    Years
  • Name: Devin Mofffo
    Village:Leaf Village Rebuilt
    Fighting Style:He fights by weakining the enemy first and moves in for the kill
    rather a easy win style as he calls it.
    Appearance:Black hair Dark shrit Dark brown eyes And Also Has a Slash On his arm by a fight he joined in and tryed to stop.He also has a way of looking strange like styleing his hair messy like he does.
    Personality: Doesnt talk alot Wants to fight like his father did. Likes talking if he ever does about the hokages acts odd sometimes.
    History:Orphened when his clan was destroyed by another clan Hates when people call him parentless and will attack anyone who does.
    Strengths/Weaknesses: Can see 360 canot see 100% invisable
    Special Skills: Can Almost Be able to make a derect attack every time but if not 0% hit

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please do not revive threads that are over one month old, let alone a whole year old. < <;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back