• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto RPG: Jashin Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
  • Sounds fine by me, but I do wonder as to why Ka-To's last name isn't Toamua in his listings......

*will say more later, has to get to class*

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Yep, here he is...just one more to go! And i'm not making him...
    Name: Chichi no Suna, Sabaku (Father of the sands, Desert).

Nick-Names: Marionette or Daddy

History: Chichi was born in the hidden sand village, wind country, under the rule of Gaara no Sabaku (Gaara of the desert), Godaime Kazakeage. Yes he shared the same surname with the Kazakage, but nevertheless, his family was an underdog one, they were weak, foolish and yet insignificant. One day, his parents were traveling with him to settle in Konohagagure, sato, but on the way, robbers struck, and in the untimely event, his parents died along with the robbers…who were identified to have been his relatives. As shameful as it was, life had to go on for him, and seeing that he wasn't far from konoha, he took all he could with t he help of charity and went there to stay, when he was settled, he returned to his sand village to bury his parents and in the course of his stay, secretly overheard plans for his own assassination, this raged him, and so, he skillfully, secretly and with instinct enchanted his remaining relatives with his only genjutsu, in which that time, he put them inside the body of his dragon puppet, and then slaughtered them. The next few days came and he was back in konoha...he had become an academy student before he left and had now, and passed the genin exams, soon he took the chuunin exams along with two people who failed; Osuka Uchiha, Hiro Kazuma. Now, it was this is his second chance!

Personality: Chichi is a very secretive person, he relapses his life on himself, leaving him with nothing but pain and anguish. Being a firend to Osuka and Hiro, he finds people to confide in, but yet, his hatred, anger, conceit and jealousy, are things you don't want to see in a friend.

Appearance: Chichi has a calm face, with unkempt brown hair (like gaara's hairstyle); he is one brunette, who does not know how to keep his hair oily! He wears a brown cotton jacket that reaches down to his knees, behind, at his back, he carried a wooden box, and below, a pair of cream kaki ¾ trousers.

Other: His parents are not animals as their names apply, they are also not akatsuki members He also knows Osuka Uchiha and Hiro Kazuma, as both of them are in the same category with his…THEY ARE RETAKING THE EXAMS..

Jutsu:
    Ninjutsu:

Suna Higi: Performance of 10 puppets (Sand Secret Technique: Performance of 10 puppets )
    Type: Unknown, probably B-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Close to mid-range (0-10m)
    This jutsu summons 10 puppets.

Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppet Technique)
    Name: Kugutsu no Jutsu, literally "Puppet Technique"
    Type: C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Close to mid-range (0-10m)
    Just like a marionette, the user controls a puppet using strings of chakra from his fingers. This skill is often used in co-ordination with Kawarimi no Jutsu (Change of Body Technique), so the user can quickly replace their body with the puppet. Another useful quality of this skill is the fact that the puppet can take the form of another person, object, or, more commonly, the form of the user. Puppets are fitted with various hidden devices, most commonly extendable blades, various projectile launchers, and poison, both in gaseous form and liquid coating their weapons. This technique can also be adapted to control humans as if they were puppets, or another puppeteer's puppets.

Byakko, White tiger, created and used by Chichi, it has extendable blades, which are attached to claw and fang areas, this puppet was his first, it is 5 Feet long.

Sasori, Scorpion, created and used by Chichi, it is fitted with poisonous gases and few extendable blades coated with liquid poison, for fangs and tail, it is the most valuable and delicate puppet, with a body of 6 feet.

Shu Ryuu, Scarlet dragon, the most beautiful created of all his puppets, it is painted mainly red with other few designs, with a body of 10 feet, it has extendable blades and devices that pump out both hot gases like steam, and projectile attacks like fire.

Chichi, Father, created in his own image, this puppet looks exactly like him, and he uses it mostly for decoys, and disguise.

Konbi Henge (Combination Transformation)
    Name: Konbi Henge, literally "Combination Transformation"
    Type: B-rank, Supplementary
    A form of Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique), where the users transform both themself and another person.

Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)
    Name: Futon: Daitoppa, literally "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough"
    Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
    The user blows out a powerful blast of wind, which can easily level a large area.

Genjutsu:

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic illusion: False surroundings technique)
    Name: Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu, literally "Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique"
    Type: C-rank, Supplementary, All ranges
    Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Taijutsu: None

Parents: Sasori (scorpion) and Kuroari (black ant).

Clan: Sabaku

Bloodline: None

Pet: Nothing

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • errr...yeah, i'm back, and I'm still wondering why Ka-To's last name is Mouama instaid of Toamua.

And why is Ryuu doing so much team-hopping? yesterday he was on my team, then he was on lee's, now he's back on my team. It's getting rather confusing.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Narutard, I just don't have the time to sign-up for this RPG. I can't really think of anything anyways- I may make a Naruto RPG myself. Sorry for wasting thy time, sir.

N-XIGE

Years
  • The Rokudaime Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto: "My dear friends…Sasuke, Neji, Rocky…as you all know, we have come of age, we are incomparable shinobi; our skills are the rare look out…but keep that aside, we have high responsibilities both at home and in the society, I am hokage, and ye are senseis for young upcoming shinobi of our dear Konohagagure, all the Genins have potential, and they need your guidance in overcoming missions; you are the ones taking them through, I beg you give it your best.
    Today is the day, that I bestow upon each of your teams, missions ranging from rank C-A, as we cannot waste time, the future holds many secrets…I trust your potentials…Neji, team 12 has a rank-B mission; you would take the Genin with you to Nakano river, past the Uchiha shrine (Sasuke's eyes met Naruto's), there is a report of some very occult activities…I would like you to give me a feedback of what you see…Sasuke, team 18 has a rank-C mission, you are to deliver this parcel (he hands a parcel to Sasuke), to the Godaime Kazekage, Gaara, he would be at the Bigochu forest, with a few others…Rocky, you and team 16 are on a rank-A mission, you are to kill a man by name Kitatsuga, he is from the hidden snow village, and also, he is a Jashin spiritual leader, it would be relatively easy to assassinate him with caution, he would be passing the borders of Sato, it would be better to kill him with one blow and be done with it, before he reaches the rice field country…that's all, see you when you're back…believe it!

Osuka stood on a tree, he was sizing his brother up, he did care for him, he loved him, and was always like a guardian to him, but now, they were in the same ranks…he took one more look at his brother, "Yep, I'd have to kill him for the Eternal Mangekyo". He was remembering one of his dreams, where he developed a special form of the sharingan, in this state, there were five tomoes joined together to make a star…"Silly notions" He then looked at Chichi, and then at Hiro, they were both repeating the journey, they knew each other… "Sakai, if only you knew" he climbed down the tree slowly as his pet snake whispered some nonsense to him… "Osuka-sama, your sensei has come." Osuka had instructed him to call his father "sensei".

Sasuke arrived along with Neji and Rocky, they said something, and then they departed to their various teams…

Neji :( to team 12), "Ryuu, look up, Ceres, Ka-To, are you with me? We have gotten a rank B mission, we are supposed to spy on some people, near Nakano shrine, follow me, I'll explain more on the way…"

Rocky: (to team 16), " Genin, we are going for a deadly rank A mission, we are to assassinate a Jashin follower, he would be passing through Konoha's borders to the rice field country. We don't know much about him, but we should be there pronto!" With that he gave them the "follow me" signal and began racing through the city…out of it.

Sasuke: (to team 18), "Osuka, Shiio, and Hiro, we would be going to deliver this parcel to an old friend of mine, the Godaime Kazakage, Gaara no Sabaku…I wont tolerate any rudeness…follow me, Now!"

And so, the journey has begun, after vigorous training, this one would be worthwhile!

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • (getting a little ahead of things, aren't you NT?)

Ka-to sighed as he stood in the clearing. He was definatly not having the best of days. While he was making breakfast his omlette stuck to the pan, a telltale sign that ominous things would occur today. As he left the house he had also hit his head on the doorframe, which he was always careful to avoid. Following these meant something bad was bound to happen, and happen it did as he was paried with two others for a mission today.

So, here he was. Luckily however, he had still managed to hold onto his golden edition copy of Icha Icha Paridaisu, which he was currently reading while leaning against a tree on the far side of the clearing from everyone else. He felt the earth shake and he looked up from the pages of the book before him, to spot the three jounin that would be serving as their 'sensei' for now. The younger genin present would be stuck with their sensei untill the team disbanded at the end of the chuunin exams, if they partook atleast. The one for his team however was merely temporary, but would also disband with the completion of the chuunin exams. Hearing his name called he sighed quietly, still holding the orange-bound book as he walked over to the lavender-eyed jounin, not even needing to look to see the scrutinising glare from one of the jounin who remembered the certain book in his hand.

--------------------

Shiio sighed to herself, while adjusting the scroll tied to her sensei. Although she would never admit it, she was slightly nervous. Today was the day she would meet her jounin sensei, who she would be with untill she passed the chuunin exams, or longer. Closing her eyes she felt one of her kikai beetles exit from along her midriff, crawling out of her coat and buzzing up to land on her collar.

Being an aburame, she was in constant mental, physical, and emotional contact with the colony of kikai living within her. This meaning, that since she was on edge, as was her colony. The kikai suddenly took to the air, signalling the approach of a new source of chakra, besides the ones that were present those few feet away. Turning to follow the flight path of her kikai, she saw them approaching. A Hyuuga, an Uchiha, and one she didn't know that well, but was wearing....

She shuddered, tremendously. The man was wearing green Spandex. In public. Although she did note, after looking away, that he carried no chakra traces. Obviously taijutsu-based fighting for his style. Turning to look at the others she saw the Hyuuga adress three, then the spandex-clad jounin....who had WAAAAAY too big of eyebrows for her taste, and seriously, a BOWL CUT? That was sad...

But wait...that only left....

Uchiha Sauske. The former 'traitor' of the hidden leaf village, and now reformed jounin. Along with, apparently, her jounin sensei. Just his presence gave off an air of "You don't do what I say and you'll regret it" mixed with the usual upper-clan sence of "I'm holier(sp?) than thou" attitude. He adressed her, and her apparent team.

"Osuka, Shiio, and Hiro, we would be going to deliver this parcel to an old friend of mine, the Godaime Kazakage, Gaara no Sabaku…I wont tolerate any rudeness…follow me, Now!" He ordered in a commanding tone, that, along with his words, dissuaded anyone from arguing. Stepping up she gathered her courage, to ask the second most powerful man in konoha a simple question.

"Sensei....what rank is this mission?" she asked timidly, very unusual for her normal behavior, then again, she had just met her jounin sensei, only for him to yell at them and practicly threaten them without even giving them time to get used to eachother, or even meet eachother properly. It was all very sudden, and she was still slightly on edge...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • It had been a pretty eventful day for Sakai thus far. His mother had just finished teaching him the basics towards her fighting style. He found that it was pretty difficult. the most he could do so far was leave small dents in the ground from a punch. He knew he had some ways to go before he could do some of he things he watched his mother do, but he was up to. Growing bored watching the new group leaders speak to the Hokage, Sakai began to look around and all the other genin around him. He saw some interesting characters but none appealed to much to him, though he would hope to get to know them all. Before he could finish he heard his hawk's cry above him and looked toward i as i flew down and landed on his shoulder. As he pet Reiji he realized his brother was standing in a tree watching him. He didn't pay him much attention though, he knew his brother didn't really mean anything by it. Shorty after spotting his brother Kai noticed Rocky Lee his squad leader call out to them.

" Genin, we are going for a deadly rank A mission, we are to assassinate a Jashin follower, he would be passing through Konoha's borders to the rice field country. We don't know much about him, but we should be there pronto!" With that he gave them the "follow me" signal.

With that Sakai ran behind him at top speed, Reiji close behind them as they exited the city towards their target.

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
  • Ryuu woke today feeling a little anxious because today was the day he met his sensai. He put on his Japanese tunic and cargo shorts that he always weres. He tied his head band around his right upper are like always. He didn't realy care about his hair so he just shook his head and called it good. He grabed a bottle of milk out of the fridge and left his apartment. He was told to meet at the clearing to meet his sensai.

When he got to the clearing he noticed alot of the Genin were just standing around looking nervous. " Well I don't blame them" he said to himself. He then noticed three Jounin aproching them one of them was
    Neji Hyuuga, Sasuke Uchiha,and none other then Rock Lee. " Serously who weres spandex" Ryuu said to himself realy nervously hoping he didn't get stuck with Lee. That when he heared "Ryuu, look up, Ceres, Ka-To, are you with me? We have gotten a rank B mission, we are supposed to spy on some people, near Nakano shrine, follow me, I'll explain more on the way…"

" Yes, I got Neji " he said to himself following Neji. " So Neji what are we doing exactly on this mission."

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
  • Ceres had a normal Morning. He had trained with Neji a bit and then Neji left so he trained himself. While he was walking out he could hear thunder in the distance. "Something strange is happining today...." He said sighing and walking off.

Once Ceres was at the place he was suppose to meet his sensai, he started tightening his handabnd straps connected to his jacket. He checked his pockets to make sure his weapons were in place. Once he had heard his named called by Neji he got a funny feeling on this mission. Ceres walked over to Neji and stood there slouching a bit as he was standing. "So we have to spy on some people? Shouldn't be to hard. Especialy with four people. " He muttered the last part to himself.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
  • After the briefing from Rock Lee, Centi felt really excited, but soon after a vigorous tension fell upon him, and he wondered: 'Will i make this? I mean its a Rank A assignment, well, i must, cause i'll die if i don't!'

Centi ran quickly home for a good long rest. In the morning he slumped, he knew this was the day to prove that he really could survive in this world. He grabbed his sweater and his arms slipped comfortably into its sleeves. Centi left his small apartment and walked to a nearby Ramen shop, he asked for a bowl and within minutes was slurping the remains of his Ramen Bowl. This felt like a normal day for him, but he knew soon it would change.

N-XIGE

Years
  • Neji's white eyes were piercing; frightening, and he knew that…this was one of the reasons why he refused to back at his students. They walked gently behind him as he led them to Nakano river, just past the Uchiha Shrine. Neji's eyes were at work, and since he could see 360, he needn't move his head around as the others behind him were probably doing…he felt something, might happen today to distinguish it from their other missions…he felt, they might get caught! "Ryuu, you ask what this mission is all about, right? We are going to Nakano River, close to the Nakano Shrine…of the Uchiha people. We are going to spy on the activities going on there; we must bring back lucrative information. Do you understand?" Neji turned his face backwards to look at him…he did understand.

Uragetsu was keeping his long face, he was the son of the Hokage, why did he have to trek, couldn't he get an entourage or something…what benefits did Konoha's Hokage's children get. He dropped his fore-head protector on his nose so that it shielded his eyes, he could see 360 after all, no need to shake his head much, he wanted to look cool infront of the girls that they might meet on the journey…then suddenly, it occurred to him that they were really going to assassinate someone in cold blood.

"Rocky-Sensei, isn't this supposed to be a mission for the ANBU?" "No, it's not, the person is not actually intruding in our village." "Then why kill him?" "He is a Jashin, he kills each day, but being a Jashin spiritualist, he'll kill more than once a day, maybe 4-10 times or even more" "But is it our business, we have no right to judge him, no one ever reported him of killing any of our kinsmen?" "Yes it is, he is going through our borders today, and as Jashin that kill more than one person do, he'll divide his killing into times…like supper, breakfast, and lunch, if he kills a total of 9, it'll be 3 morning, afternoon and night…and since he's passing here, before he reaches Nakano river probably, he'll have to kill someone, who definitely would have business with konoha!" "But why cant Mr. Neji Hyuuga do that?" "Uragetsu, you ask too much questions…"

Immediately, Rocky lee summoned the big tortoise that Gai had taught him to respect, the same one he would teach his students to respect. Rocky began, "Sir, wouldn't it be weary to travel a great distance on foot, let me aid thee…hehehe", "Uragetsu, my Old elder friend would like compensation…carry him on your back!". At this, the red-pinkish tortoise smiled, he was indeed delighted.

Osuka was trailing behind the team, he wasn't talking to Hebimaru, he was just looking at the sky, and thinking of his brother who was on an assassination mission, all of them there were young fresh Genin, and would he see his brother again….

Rocky lee was his last instructor, he knew him well; he was very skilled indeed, he was perfect…and in the whole of Konohagagure, he was the only person that he knew was his father's age mate, and could beat his father to dizziness if it wasn't a killing fight. His brother couldn't die, he just knew it. He was an adult now, he had mastered the Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, according to their clan, he was considered an adult, now he had might become arrogant and rude as him and his father, he would b proud.

He was pissed that it wasn't his group that was going of to Nakano River, else, he would have shown his father how difficult he could have been to beat. He recalled his last visit to Nakano shrines; it was partially in ruins from his uncle and father's fight, his uncle, Itachi had imparted the mangekyo to his father there. It was because it was close to the chuunun exams, and Rocky lee as a sensei, told him to equip himself with anything that would facilitate his progress, and his father agreed.

He had triggered something that put him in genjutsu, one similar to Tsukoyumi…the moon was read, and he was in an inanimate world, he flowed with the genjutsu as he was in a maze, and he found a door, which unveiled the Uchiha secret! He saw drawings of the sharingan's various forms…one tomoe, two tomoes, three tomoes, after that a fusion, he couldn't see well, it had a name, it wasn't mangekyo, after, another fusion, Mangekyo, then another, then 4 tomoe fusion, then five tomoe fusion…it was clear; the Tenkyuuzu sharingan, after that, he was transferred back to his real world, ther he found himself in a very dark underground hideout, he couldn't see, so he came out, and turned back…the cave was gone, without trace!

He remembered it all as if it took place today, he could never forget. If only he could go to Nakano shrine again; he would love it.

Current status: Team Hyuuga is about a Km from Nakano shrine, they'll get there tomorrow

Team Lee is at konoha's gates; they'll be at their rendezvous at my next post

Team Uchiha is about 340m away from the Bikochu forest.

Current news: There is a new shinobi…soon, Akimichi Chouji would be a sensei with 2 or 3 genin.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    "Osuka, Shiio, and Hiro, we would be going to deliver this parcel to an old friend of mine, the Godaime Kazakage, Gaara no Sabaku…I wont tolerate any rudeness…follow me, Now!"

-----

"So much for a meet and greet." Hiro thought to himself as he followed his Sensei's orders and followed him through the area. It had been quite some time, but finally, Hiro was on a team; a great one at that. He heard about the betrayal of Sasuke, but Hiro never stopped idolizing him. He knew that Sasuke had a reason for his mutiny and he had accepted it. Now, Hiro assumed Sasuke was on the right side of goodness and was there to stay.

(W B)

N-XIGE

Years
  • Osuka was really bugged now, he looked at hiro, had he forgotten him...he looked at Sasuke and suprisingly caught him within eyeshot..."Why aren't we allowed pleasantries...no greeting, who is our sensei, what would he tolerate!"

"I would have liked to know a lot about you guys, but, well, we have a very tactical mission, we might be attacked on the way, we have no time to waste, we must get there in time to meet Shino.."

"Another friend of yours?" Osuka rudely interrupted.

"Yes, a very good one."

They walked a little bit further, they were almost at the forest...it was huge, thick, and dense..."I wonder how shino keeps with finding the Bikochu" Sasuke said to himself."

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
  • While Ka-to and Ryuu were looking around, Ceres was still looking ahead listening and his eyes were also searching intenstly. "Why do we have to go threw here? Why didn't Sasuke and his team get this mission? Is it becuase of our group's talents or what is it?" He asked curiously when Neji looked back.

SilverTail

Years
  • Shiio huffed slightly at her sensei's refusal to answer her question, but let it slide for now. She'd just ask the hokage when they returned what rank that mission was. At the mention of bikochu forest her eyes lit up, as her uncle regularly spent time there breeding bikochu for tracking missions. At the sound of his name she suddenly realised that was why they were going there.

I wonder how shino keeps with finding the Bikochu" She heard sauske mutter quietly, as she was right next to him, albeit about a foot behind.

"Last I heard, uncle was doing very well Sensei, he's raised a large group of bikochu for missions." She explained in a quiet voice, still not used to speaking to him proplerly.

--------------------------

Ka-to was following silently at the rear of the group, his kekkie-genkai also active, partially. He didn't want to be tossing up stones with every twitch. Although his eye was focused on the orange-clad "R" book in his hands, his mind itself was focused on the ground below him, reading vibrations through the soil and rock as he would the pages of his beloved book series. He felt the slight twitches from small creatures, but nothing of harm to his squad.

Well, almost all of them were small twitches. There were a few larger animals were moving around. A bobcat, a large centepede, a few wolves. Thankfully no other ninja. So long as his 'team' was safe though, he was glad for the lack of activity.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Blazing through the forest Sakai and his group were making progress. Sakai had fallen to the rear of the group mainly because he figured that if anything the Hokage's son Uragetsu would see it with his Byakugan. He knew he had activated it as he had just dropped his forehead protector over his eyes. Sakai opened his jacket and looked at his, it had several burn marks from when he was using i as a target for one of his jutsu's. He didn't wear it much, no enemy really got that close to him for him to worry. Before Sakai completely zoned out Uragetsu began to speak to the sensei.

"Rocky-Sensei, isn't this supposed to be a mission for the ANBU?" "No, it's not, the person is not actually intruding in our village." "Then why kill him?" "He is a Jashin, he kills each day, but being a Jashin spiritualist, he'll kill more than once a day, maybe 4-10 times or even more" "But is it our business, we have no right to judge him, no one ever reported him of killing any of our kinsmen?" "Yes it is, he is going through our borders today, and as Jashin that kill more than one person do, he'll divide his killing into times…like supper, breakfast, and lunch, if he kills a total of 9, it'll be 3 morning, afternoon and night…and since he's passing here, before he reaches Nakano river probably, he'll have to kill someone, who definitely would have business with konoha!" "But why cant Mr. Neji Hyuuga do that?" "Uragetsu, you ask too much questions…"

Sakai began to wonder what was up with this kid. Sure he was the Hokage's son but he seemed to have a certain arrogance to him, which Kai found somewhat interesting. After he summoning of a giant turtle by their sensei Uragetsu was forced to carry him. Taking this as an opportunity to introduce himself Sakai sped up a tad to bring himself up to his squad mate. "Hey I'm Uchiha Sakai, nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "You know if you need help I can help you carry him, I'm sure Lee won't notice. Besides team mates are supposed to help each other, right?"

N-XIGE

Years
  • "I'm fine, I can keep with this...load on...my..ahhhh. I'm Uragetsu Uzumaki, nice to meet you, alright help me!" Uragetsu was almost falling. Then suddenly, Rocky lee spoke..."No student of mine should be helping peep squiks to carry turtles...but as my Old friend would like it, you can help him!"

Uragetsu was released of his too heavy burden, he had slighlty made a friend who seemed to be kind..."Thank you".

They were now getting to reach quite a distance, and centi was really keeping to himself...

"Here we are, at our destination! We'll just squat behind these trees and wait for the fool to pass...I just hope he hasn't though...he should be coming from the left, going towards our right, ricefield country."

Uragetsu finally, with the aid of Sakai, dropped the tortoise gently. Then suddenly, there were a few sounds in the woods...

Rocky lee turned towards the right path, where the noise was coming from...there was a man in a saffron robe, he had a shinobi hunter's mask, he had religious beads all over, and the mask had the sign of the monkey seal...a hand lieng horizontally over the other..."He shouldn't be coming from that side, was the information wrong? Sakai, Uragetsu, Centi, that man...is our target!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Neji was happy, ceres was actually depending on the byakugan..."Ceres, Impressive!" he said in a high tone. He looked a little bit happier now, they were at the ruins...Nakano shrines.

"Genin, we are at our designated spying spot...Nakano river is down below, just down there, you can see it, and..." Neji focused his eyes...there was something like a training programm there; they were training half submered inside water.

Neji looked closely; "There's nothing else we can do, our mission is complete, we must report to Rokudaime...Ceres...do you see him too?"

Neji turned to look at the back, there was somone in a saffron robe, with the rat hand seal; left palm over right knuckle, on his shinobi hunter's mask.

"This is the furthesy you go, Konoha shinobi"

Neji looked at him...he was looking at his tenketsu points..."Hmm, I dont think so...we have no time to play around...ceres, Ka-to, Ryuu, position yourselves...you might not even have to fight, this ends now...Hakke Hyaku Nijūha shō ("Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms"), you are dead!"

Neji thrust himself forward...he began his ultimate attack...he quickly began hitting the opponent...with his two fingers...at different points on his body; armpit, leg, feet, head, waist...until it ended.

"I'm not dead yet!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Osuka was getting impatient, they were at the mouth of the great Bikochu forest...event though they were already in it, it was a very large thick and dense forest.

"Shino...where the heck are you?" These were the words Sasuke was saying to himself, he was also impatient.

He looked back at the Genin team, "No need to panic, you are although, with me, your Sensei, Sassuke Uchiha, alone. An as long as you trust me, and stick with me, you would'nt die...that's a promise."

Suddenly, there were noises of shinobi jumping from tree to tree...then at last, a Shinobi humped down, before them...was it Shino?

The shinobi had a mask like hunt-nins...it had the snake handseal sign, and he was wearing a saffron cloak; he was Jashin. It was not Shino

"Get out of our way" Sasuke was really pissed.

The figure spoke"Again with the rude tone, Sasuke?"

Sasuke's mind raced all over his past...no one had ever said that nonsense to him except...It couldn't be...The figure now began to remove his mask; his face was pale...like Orochimaru's...he even looked like him!

"Yes, it is me Sasuke, Yakushi Kabuto...

Last edited:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
  • They were now getting to reach quite a distance, and centi was really keeping to himself...

"Here we are, at our destination! We'll just squat behind these trees and wait for the fool to pass...I just hope he hasn't though...he should be coming from the left, going towards our right, ricefield country."

Uragetsu finally, with the aid of Sakai, dropped the tortoise gently. Then suddenly, there were a few sounds in the woods...

Rocky lee turned towards the right path, where the noise was coming from...there was a man in a saffron robe, he had a shinobi hunter's mask, he had religious beads all over, and the mask had the sign of the monkey seal...a hand lieng horizontally over the other..."He shouldn't be coming from that side, was the information wrong? Sakai, Uragetsu, Centi, that man...is our target!"

Centi was crouched down next to Sakai, he sniffed out any unknown dangers.

Centi:"I think its a trap. Want me to use my Suiro no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
    or my Teppodama (Water Release: Gunshot)?"

SilverTail

Years
  • As Neji finished his ultimate attack, only to have the opponent still standing, a dark shadow loomed over them bolth. While neji and Ceres had been focused mostly on the front, ka-to had been focusing all around. On the very earth below them. So he had felt the attacker aproching far before neji had. Silently creating a Tsuchibunshin, he had it form just outside of his sensei and 'teammate's' range of vision, and follow behind the attacker.

The reason for the dark shadow wasn't the nearly seven foot shinobi behind him however, but the large boulder said shinobi was hoisting above his head, motioning for his sensei to get out of the way, the bunshin smashed the boulder down with all it's strength before crumbling to dust itself from the effort. Hopefully that would do away with the single enemy, unfortnatly the ones in the water may have been allerted due to the small shockwave of earth colliding with earth.

-----------

Shiio was on the lookout for her uncle's chakra signature....but no such signature was being eminated from the area of the forest they were currently in...ther was however, a very strong one slowly heading twords them...at high speeds none the less. However, before she could allert her sensei and squad to the approaching danger, he was upon them. Revealing himself to be none other than Yakushi Kabuto of the hidden sound.

Shiio shuddered at the very pressence of the man. Just his being there sent shivvers down her spine, and was driving the kikai within her mad with fear. Part of her was afraid her kikai would actually leave in sheer terror, but another was arguing that they would not, as they needed her to survive. It was then she noticed the large insect behind the man, appearing very similar to that of the bikochu....only much, much larger. Building up all the courage she could for one more action she silently hoped that this would work. Drawing a kunai she let it fly quickly, the blade sailing clean over the enemy's head, and hitting the insect straight in the trunk. Now, only one thing ran through her mind, finding it's way to her lips as the large insect suddenly trumpheted and turned to face the five shinobi:

"Run!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back