• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

naruto ultimate ninja help

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    Try looking on games sites. I actually really want to play this game. Is it good? The last one for GameCube stunk soooooooooooo badly. I beat it in less than 30 mins. <_<

enyce

banned
    Years
    GigaSlash said:
    Try looking on games sites. I actually really want to play this game. Is it good? The last one for GameCube stunk soooooooooooo badly. I beat it in less than 30 mins. <_<

Yes, clash of the ninja sucks. It only has 8 characters for crying out loud. How can you enjoy a fighting game(well in this time), with only eight characters.

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4, is where it's at. That is the japanese name for the fourth clash of ninja. It happens to be the best one.

Also, Naruto Ultimate Ninja. It isnt so bad, but Naruto Narutimate Hero 2 and 3. They are much better, hell, even the one on PSP (naruhimate portable) is superior.

Note: Naruhimate hero is the japanese name for it.

Too bad, the superior games, happen to be imports. This means, you have to wait, for an english version to be released.

Back