• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Naruto] Why did he have to be a man?

If they were girls, who'd be hotter?

• Haku

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Deidara

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Ew, girls are gross; Take me, Sasuke-chan <3

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Uh huh.

Obviously.

Can you say sexy.

Haku was cuter then Sakura, as confirmed by Naruto. Obvious. Yup.

Deidara has a damn sexy blonde girly look, obviously. Yup.

Why did they have to be guys!??!

x]

(jk)

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Because they were created that way by Masashi Kishimoto himself? As for me, I'm not going to even bother voting on that poll. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Because they were created that way by Masashi Kishimoto himself? As for me, I'm not going to even bother voting on that poll. XD
    I thought about including the option "I hate you Kishimoto, you tricked me!" but refrained..... .... :P

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I still consider Deidara a girl. I mean like I am not a fan of ultra-bishonen, because they get fanboys...until you find out the truth. XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Umm Haku IS a girl. /= Go check the Naruto Club in Other Clubs, the top post on one of the many pages there has a lot of evidence showing why Haku is a girl and not a boy. ^.^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm sorry, but if Deidara is a girl, that's one MESSED up girl. DD: Maybe she produces too much testosterone. [/shot] Well, she'll probably need voice therapy, at the least.

Anyway, I have to believe though, that this thread was directed towards the male population, and you're not getting my to say which guy would be hot as a girl, because quite frankly, it'd be disturbing and mentally scarring for me if any of them were female. [/done]

Edit: K. People in this thread freakin' me out. < <;

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Umm Haku IS a girl. /= Go check the Naruto Club in Other Clubs, the top post on one of the many pages there has a lot of evidence showing why Haku is a girl and not a boy. ^.^

Wrong. Any piece of evidence that you've been exposed to is certainly untrue. He is a male, and has already been confirmed to be so in the anime.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • The thing is with Deidara, when you first see him in the mnga you think "Oh Akatsuki doesn't jsut have guys, cool," but then when you find out Deidara is a man you get so creeped out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Deidara was always really creepy looking to me, even before he was confirmed to be a he. Not hot at all. Haku, on the other hand, could've been a pretty a cute girl, all things considered.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I thought they were both girls, when I seen Deidara I'm like finally a Akatsuki female member, but when I heard his voice I was like oh snap thats a dude.

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    From what I've heard Deidra has no gender..

But I thought Deidra was a girl for awhile. ^^;

Female Deidra gets my vote though. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Poor Deidara.. In my opinion he can looks like a girl, but acts like a man.. I mean, the way he smile, and talk.. He has long hair, but I don't see him effeminate.

Different from Haku, who wears a pink kimono, and acts a lot girly..

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Uh huh.

Obviously.

Can you say sexy.

Haku was cuter then Sakura, as confirmed by Naruto. Obvious. Yup.

Deidara has a damn sexy blonde girly look, obviously. Yup.

Why did they have to be guys!??!

x]

(jk)

THEIR GUYS!??!!?!?! *Emo*

I guess in Japan, girls dig girly looking guys :D

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
  • Haku is a male...there is no point is arguing about that it's stated clearly in both the manga and anime. Deidara is a male as well...but I don't really care for his character so call him whatever you want. As for Sasuke...taking anyone I'm already in doubt about his sexual orientation so...thanks but no thanks.

Soujiro

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    Maybe Deidara is a female in the manga but a man in the anime! :O

I say Deidara would be a better looking female. But would there even be a difference in their looks if they became females?

Back