• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ^_^ There we go...

Anyway, I'm currently watching Naruto. Slowly. o.o I'm on episode 15 or something. So I've still got a *long* way to go. ._.;; I like Kakashi. X3 He's so cool.

Tweak

^_^ There we go...

Anyway, I'm currently watching Naruto. Slowly. o.o I'm on episode 15 or something. So I've still got a *long* way to go. ._.;; I like Kakashi. X3 He's so cool.

o_O; i'm up to the part where fire hokage's battling...someone. well, i guess it wudn't be a spoiler since people who didn't watch that far yet wudn't kno that guy's name. then kakashi's funny "henohenomoheji" dog comes. shikamaru is da best!

i want to watch more~!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I gotta admit currently Naruto has to be one of my most favoruite animes at the moment, I started watching it last year just after Digimon Frontier finished, a friend of mine said the show was pretty cool and gave me a link to where to get them, so I downloaded a few episodes and there and then decided it should be the new anime I should watch, at first it was hard to get episodes in any order XD But ever since about episode 60 I've been getting the episodes every week, plus I read the manga every week too ^^; I went and spoiled most of the series for myself but there is so much cool stuff coming up in the next few episodes it's gonna be awesome X3

As for the characters I pretty much love them all, each one has something I like about them ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Er... chaoscloud, if you want to share Gundam Wing images and discussion, create a thread for it. Let's try to keep on the topic of Naruto in a Naruto-related topic, okay? <_<

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    W00t! Naruto! A great series, that I know XD. I like it so much I base my Pokemon art off of it, you could say it even inspired me to start drawing again.

As for the series, I am completely up to date on that so if you wanna talk about it I'm very much up for it! Even for the manga, I read all 212 chapters and I'm still hungry for more, lol. Favorite charactar? I think its Naruto for some reason, my friends tell I resemble his personality very closely >.> Either that or it was Rock Lee, I never get tired of his fast paced fighting styles and his rock solid determination.

*is still trying to get episode 79* ...d'oh hurry up! >.<;;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Too old? ;_; Anyhow, I'll just reply in this... I love Naruto! >_< Even though I only saw the first 4 manga... My favorite is Sasuke. I love the sa-something copy eye. xD;

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Sharingan :-) And yeah, Naruto rocks!!

I gotta say though, I love the voice actor who does Orochimaru, he's so evil sounding!! It just makes the bad guy so very bad!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ^ Oops, I forgot. n_n; But it's so cool~ *_*

Green and Charizard

Hi! I'm new here!
    Years
    Is here old thread...? But,if some member post...
    My favourite characters are Sasuke,Hinata and Neji.
    Miyu-chan:I like Sharingan too!
    Toothache:Orochimaru. Yes,his sound is very evil!
    Blasty:Your country is on last chapter!? That's really nice!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hm... i've only seen episode 95 of Naruto. but it's really cool! i'm about to watch 96, cause i didnt get to finish watching it

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The anime goes into filler starting on episode 96 so it's nothing big if you miss it. Just saw the newest chapter. WOW, sasuke makes one awsome bad guy. He's starting to get even better then his brother.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The sasuke episode was chapter 218. After the Itachi tournement came to a end.

Sasuke literal appered out of nowhere when Naruto was taking the silver medal. Since the winner of the tournement was way to out of power Naruto was the only left to fight. It turns out that it was Sasuke's father that put Rock Lee into the coma.[/color]

Back