• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Narutonoor's Trade Thread

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Hi I'm Noor, I live in New York and I'm a Pokemon Fan.
    About this trading thread: Well I have 390 Pokemon owned in my Pokedex right now and I'm trying to get it filled up. I have many events and legendaries, and a few shinies but I'm not going to put them up for trade yet because I can't clone, and I have yet to find a trustful cloner, maybe this thread can help out, if I find a cloner I'll put up my events and a shiny's.
    Also I have Pearl and Diamond, my Diamond game is only for some clones I've had cloned and basically slave box, so always add my Pearl FC unless I tell you, in case I do tell you you'll probably get the pokemon from my Diamond game and then trade the Pokemon I want from you to my pearl game, but there isn't anything special in my Diamond game yet*

Trading:
    I have every Pokemon in Sinnoh Pokedex (not every new pokemon*), so I would prefer to trade first forms, cause I don't like to bother with leveling them up again.
    Phione, I have a Manaphy so I can breed Phione's for very small pokemon, any common I don't have.
    Every Starter
    Every Swarm Pokemon besides Electrike
    Many others just ask me I'll prolly have it, 390 pokemon I actually have to trade basically.
    Azleft
    Mesprit

Items right now...
    A lot of rare berries, just ask me I might have it
    Every TM
    Adamant Orb
    Expect some heart scales when I find them underground

Wants:
    Caterpie and Weedle, I'll trade you a Phione or any pokemon I have for one
    Growlithe
    Lunatune and Solrock
    Sandshrew
    Ekans
    Absol
    Zangoose
    Elekid (Electrizer would be cool)
    Magby (Magmizer would be cool)
    And a lot of Johto and Hoenn Pokemon, not so much with Kanto.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • The Question is what do you want? List like 5-10 pokemon you would trade it for, I'm sure I'll have one of them (I hope :X)

Back