• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nascar fan club

bobdole91

start a band
Years
  • 1. the community rules
    2. no spam
    3. u must like nascar
    4. u must be active

every monday we will have a topic unless i forget or if no one is active

members
    bobdole91(owner)
    heatwave
    Mario the world champion
    shadow236(coowner1)
    munchlaxdude(coowner2)
    tsuksa-sama
    our first topic is who is your favorite nascar driver. mine is dale earnhardt jr

Last edited:

bobdole91

start a band
    Years
  • u can join

1. the community rules
    2. no spam
    3. u must like nascar

every monday we will have a topic unless i forget

members
    bobdole91
    heatwave
    Mario the world champion

our first topic is who is your favorite nascar driver. mine is dale earnhardt jr

Last edited:
    Years
  • A NASCAR club?

Okay, I'll join. I've been watching NASCAR for 16 years, so I've seen how it's become the series it's become today, much to my dismay.

I'm more of an old school fan and don't really care for the new crop of drivers these days. My favorite driver is and will always be The Intimidator, Dale Earnhardt.

bobdole91

start a band
    Years
  • My favorite Nascar driver was Dale Sr., but I'm still a huge fan of JR, and believe his transition to Hendrich Motor Sports was one of his best career moves.

i agree. he won at mis with hendrick. he aslo won the duel at daytona too.
    didnt he go winnless in 07. i just know he didnt make the chase

im making a new rule you must be a little active

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I can officially say the 2009 season's arrived! The Bud Shootout was on tonight and Kevin Harvick snuck by Jamie McMurray and won all thanks to a late race caution and another wreck on the green-white-checker restart.

About half the field crashed out. I thought it was a good race.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • *joins*
    I loooooove Nascar. I've been to a billion races. My favorite driver is definitley Dale Jr.

munchlaxdude

munchlax fan/ totoro rocks ^_^
    Years
  • Hey Can I join Mitch?
    My favorite driver is Kevin Harvick
    But Joey Togano I think thats his name but he's really cool too I think he came in 43 on daytona his engine blew.

bobdole91

start a band
    Years
  • you all can join. i completly forgot about the forum

Hey Can I join Mitch?
    My favorite driver is Kevin Harvick
    But Joey Togano I think thats his name but he's really cool too I think he came in 43 on daytona his engine blew.

you spelled joey lagano wrong

new topic.. wat is your opinion about the 51st daytona 500???

i think last years daytona 500 was better. the big wreak was no ones fault. brain vickers and dale jr were both being reakless

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm happy Matt "No Emotion" Kenseth won the Daytona 500 and cried about it. On the other hand, I'm happy to see the Dodges of the newly renamed Richard Petty Motorsports have great days. the 19, 43 and 44 cars all finished in the top 10 while Kasey Kahne wasn't a factor.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Read the rules, and says nothing about reviving club threads:

Name's GP, i'm a Mark Martin fanatic... even though i also root for Paul Menard. (He was my new pick after mark was supposed to retire...)

As for the Daytona 500 this year... i thought it blew...

That's good for Kenseth that he was credited the win... Roush needed it... but still, it would have been nice to see them run the entire race... they had time to get it going again...

Oh well, at least it's not 2007... >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE< "It's Harvick" >CRINGE<

There's my typical nightmare...

Well, there you have it folks! I'll keep up in here every week...for now...

Ooh! Check in to my NASCAR pixel art thead... i have that updated weekly as well!

Take care!

Back