• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nastiest thing thats ever happened to you..

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    When I got my braces on and that disgusting glue and stuff they use to make impressions of your teeth... Disgusting, yuck!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    My little brother almsot videotaped me dressing but he forgot to unpause the camcorder

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    LMAO. When people puke. I hate it.

Try having a phobia of Vomit that practicly runs your life for you.

Worst experience, I have to many.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Username said:
    Try having a phobia of Vomit that practicly runs your life for you.

Worst experience, I have to many.
    x.x I feel yar pain at the latter.

Well, I'd consider this more a poll than topic, so off we go to OVP! ^_^
    *MOVED*

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Its when I had an operation and the anaesthetic didn't last for long enough so I woke up and could see my bones and veins and all that muck(just like Rukario Master) and I puked up like a gun. There is still a scar even though it was when I was three.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I don't really know if this counts but anyways one of my teacher's slaped me in front of my friends once.BOY did she get in trouble though.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Let me see... Those are pretty disgusting stuff... Well, my brother dared me to eat this thing, and I did eat it. It was pretty yummy. So I check the packet, it said, "Fried Manggots" or something like that...

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Nastiest thing... um... Well, I never had a really nasty thing, except last summer. I was on this tour to Yellowstone, and our tour guide decided to stop at this one asian restaraunt and I ordered some noodles. About 5 minutes into my eating, I spotted this yellowish beetle and 2 small flies in my noodle. I almost bit into the yellowish beetle, thinking it was a piece of noodle. XD I was freaked out...

Years
    I hate to say it but a diaper was being thrown around as a joke.The diaper was coming towards me, no poop thank god, and it opened up and landed on my arm.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Back when I was five and "stupider" I really liked to play with small frogs. So one day me and my friend Derek were messing around so we put it on my head. The little frog took a wiz all over my head. I ran home like crazy and washed it out :D.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Urgh, we're going to dissect frogs in about a week in Biology class. Seriously, it's enough to make one croak, heh.
    *cymbols play in the background*

I can't remember having too many nasty experiences lately, but there was one that happened when I was little. I kind of brought it upon myself, since I was an immensely curious kid back then, (*remembers when he almost stuck his finger in a fan* How the times have changed, heh) but still I really didn't know better. My sister reminded me of it recently... not out of the kindnest of her heart, but because it's something I can't spit a good comeback at, heh. Anyways, here goes:

My family and I were at a performance of some sort. My mom and dad were sitting on their chairs while my sister and I sat comfortably fromthe ground, watching the show from above. After a while, my sister began to hear smacking sounds, as if someone was chewing gum. She looked around, and found me happily chewing away on some. It suprised her, because she never recalled being offered some herself. Turning, she asked me about where I got it. "Over here," I said, motioning for her to follow me. I lead her directly under a table, and bid her to look up. My sister said the most priceless part about this whole thing was the delight that was on my face, when she looked down from the gum hanging from the bottom of the table.

After that I remember a sharp yell, and a hand slapping me in the back of the head, hehe.

I'll try to think of some more!

Back