• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

National dex, so close

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    So im really close to finishing the national dex

I need...
    Help evolving a slowpoke
    Pineco
    Gligar
    Glalie
    Deoxys

And of course Shaymin and Arceus, but i have to wait for those

I have any basic, breedable pokemon other than the ones listed

465/493

Id really like these today or tomarrow so because friday morning im going on a fishing trip a LONG ways away from any wifi or computers (middle of no-where in cannada)

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have:
    Shiny Pineco
    Gligar
    Shuckle (not sure)
    Smeargle
    Hitmontop (need to evolve tyrogue)
    Shiny Shroomish
    Shiny Spinda

Any shinys?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ok. I can still trade you the others. what do you have?

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    like i said before, i have a wailmer, so could i have a chikorita for it?

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    ok pm when you're ready to trade

i've only got about 10 minutes, so tell me if you're ready to trade

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I can clone a slowking for you if you don't mind? I can also get the rest via breeding/cloning if that's okay with you.

However, do you have any shinies to offer. I'm willing to do like 6 normal pokemon for one shiny?

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    i do have shinies but i really dont want to trade them, do you have anything missing from your national dex that you want that isn't on my list. Yeah im fine with cloning

BloodyRose

Violinist
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    I have a Surskit and a Smeargle
    Do You want to trade your Cyndaquil & Totodile for them?

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    i do have shinies but i really dont want to trade them, do you have anything missing from your national dex that you want that isn't on my list. Yeah im fine with cloning

no, sorry my dex is complete 493/493 :)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    So im really close to finishing the national dex, 72 pokemon left

I need...
    Magmar
    A slopoke to eveolve to slowking then help evolving it
    Pineco
    Gligar
    Shuckle
    Houndour
    Stantler

And of course Shaymin and Arceus, but i have to wait for those

I have any basic, breedable pokemon other than the ones listed

458/493

hey! those are all in the safari zone of hoenn!(i have all those!)
    i need a kingdra, shaymin & arceus too...

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY, RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD SPIN RIGHT AROUND-ROUND
    YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY, RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD SPIN RIGHT AROUND-ROUND

thats spam and extremely disgusting. You bait' to that site?

Back