• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Natmaz's Little Pixel Garden~

Natmaz

Xurkitree lover
Years
  • Edit[18.02]:
    Added icons of these pokemon:
    - Absol
    - Kyogre
    - Greninja
    - Bunnelby
    - Primarina
    I will add more tommorow!

Hello there!

I decided to start a Shop & Gallery due to my latest efforts made at creating pixel art.
    One day I decided to make a tiny 25 x 25 px. random pokemon icon, and folks in a Discord server I'm familiar with really liked it and started requesting some! I've made quite a few since that time, so I decided I will share them here, and give all of you the chance to request some too~

Before you request:
    - Please look into the spoiler tags to see if the pokemon you wish to request hasn't been done or if it isn't in the works already!
    - One per person at a time please!
    - I'm only human, if your request is taking long to finish, or I didn't add anything new to my gallery lately, that means I'm just busy with other things. It's not like I spend all my free time drawing, I love video games too, folks!

Enjoy~

Pokemon Pixel Icons
    Spoiler:

Other:
    Spoiler:

Requests in progress:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • Edit[18.02]:
    Added icons of these pokemon:
    - Absol
    - Kyogre
    - Greninja
    - Bunnelby
    - Primarina
    I will add more tommorow!

Hello there!

I decided to start a Shop & Gallery due to my latest efforts made at creating pixel art.
    One day I decided to make a tiny 25 x 25 px. random pokemon icon, and folks in a Discord server I'm familiar with really liked it and started requesting some! I've made quite a few since that time, so I decided I will share them here, and give all of you the chance to request some too~

Before you request:
    - Please look into the spoiler tags to see if the pokemon you wish to request hasn't been done or if it isn't in the works already!
    - One per person at a time please!
    - I'm only human, if your request is taking long to finish, or I didn't add anything new to my gallery lately, that means I'm just busy with other things. It's not like I spend all my free time drawing, I love video games too, folks!

Enjoy~

Pokemon Pixel Icons
    Spoiler:

Other:
    Spoiler:

Requests in progress:
    Spoiler:

These are so cool! :D They remind me of the Mystery Dungeon headshots but...more pixely :3 I love the Absol one <3
    Since you're taking requests, I would love to see a Silvally one? :D And take your time, I'm not in a hurry~

Natmaz

Xurkitree lover
    Years
  • Glad you like them~ (even though there's not too many of them yet)
    And which Silvally would you like? Any specific typing or the default one? :3

Back