• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Natural matches

Pikaplup

Level 4 antagonist
    Years
    Hi there! Have you guys ever thought of two people, or things, and thought: "Wow they make a perfect match!" at first sight? A few things happened to me like that. Like when I saw Umbreon and Espeon,=perfect match. Black+Yellow=perfect match. cat+ball of yarn=perfect match. oreo+milk=perfect math. You know what I mean?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pain au chocolat, a sort of chocolate-filled croisant. I didn't think chocolate and viennoiserie would work together but they do.
    Probably provides one's full recommended daily intake of fat in one bite, though; humans and pain au chocolat don't match well.

Joel.Lion

Years
    Wizards and long beards are a perfect match. Special forces, beards, and Oakleys(wrap-arounds only) seem to be the perfect match when they are allowed. And for some reason opposites tend to be good matches.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Yeah we have a few people who me and my friends think they'll be cute together like the molester PE teacher and his eternal love, guys' butts.

Back