• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nature Of Scizor!!!!!

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
Years
  • I need the Nature of a Scizor or should I say the right nature of Scizor if anyone knows plz post.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What kind of Scizor are you using?

Reversal? Baton Passer? Swords Dance sweeper?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
    Years
  • well if you are doing a swords dance sweeper use either jolly or adamant, i am using adamant. but i think jolly would of been better since scizor already has a whoppin' atk stat and lose's some speed when it evolves from syther

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Scizor makes one of the greatest Baton Passers, being able to pass Agility/Swords Dance/Iron Defense to a Physical Sweeper? Insanity! Plus he has the defenses to pull it off.

Fora Baton passer, here ya go:

Scizor @ Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpDef
    - Baton Pass
    - Agility
    - Swords Dance
    - Iron Defense/X-scissor/U-Turn

Use Iron Defense if you don't fear him being your last Poke... but I always found it foolish not to have at least one attacking move on any given Poke. Silver Wind was once an option, with the ability to up every stat, but now that it'sa special move, it can be replaced with something like X-scissor or even U-Turn, in case someone threatens your Passing.

Back