• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Navy Seals vs Green berets vs Spetsnaz vs Delta Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Spirit!

The Ultimate trainer of Sinnoh
    Years
    i dont know which one is the most elite all of them are the best of the best. Delta Force is a branch of the Navy seals so they must be more elite. The Green Berets are the REAL Special Forces of the US army. I dont really know alot of the Spetsnaz i jut know they have a really strict training. To me i would vote for Navy Seals/Delta Force

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    While they are all capable of having some operations overlap, they are also used in different ways. That is why direct comparisons are difficult. Also, youa re wrong about Delta.
    Delta Force is not a branch of the Navy SEALS. I do not get how you believe that- the SEALs are part of the USN while Delta Force is primarily anti-terrorist unit that is technically part of the United States Army. Who told you that Delta=Seals?

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    ...Where though?XD I haven't seen/heard that in my life, and I've been a big fan of the CAG. I mean heck, they have more to do with the Rangers than the SEALS in terms of personnel, which would be the only thing I could think someone would mix up.

But anyway, in a very rough way if you had to pick...

Delta Force- If you want to take out terrorists.
    SEALS- If you want to do recon ahead of an invasion.
    Green Berets- If you want to train the locals to fight the enemy.
    Spetsnaz- If you want lots of people to die, civilians included.

Thing is that for the most part, each and every unit here could do each other's missions and all normal Special Operations just as well as each other.

Years
    British Army > All.
    They are one of the best armies in the world and one of the most disciplined.

Also, they think before they fire. So, no hardly any friendly fire incidents...

Desert Spirit!

The Ultimate trainer of Sinnoh
    Years
    yeah thats the negative of the US army they shoot civilians....though some children in Iraq carry guns or bombs or any armed weapons so they have no choice better safe then sorry..the same thing in Vietnam many GIs had to kill villagers because of the same thing. As i said better safe then sorry

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I...really fail to see any good discussion that can come out of this thread.
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back