• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nazo the hedgehog....

Status
Not open for further replies.

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    Nazo the hedgehog....

Some of you may have heard of him. He's Nazo: an idea for the original Anime project, Sonic. But just what is Nazo?

From what I know, Nazo was the original villan for the preproject to Sonic X, known only as Sonic. He was created from the Negative Energy of the Chaos Emeralds, and is undoubtably extremely powerful.

My first sight of Nazo was in a Flash video. In the video, Nazo managed to take out Tails AND Knuckles, and almost killed the team of Super Sonic and Super Shadow. The only way they beat him was by powering up to their Hyper forms, and even then they had a tough time. Unbelievable? Maybe not.....

What are your theiries on this mysterious Aquamarine Hedgehog? Could he have met his untimely demise to none other than Chris Thorndyke? Was he created by Gerald Robotnik as well? Or perhaps is he a creation by the same genious who came out with our beloved Emeruu-chan? Or even more importantly, may we ever see him again in the Third Season? We may never know..........

..........or will we?

also here is a sprite that I edited from a super sonic sprite, it my attempted Nazo sprite:
    Nazo the hedgehog....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That is so fake...the anime has long since ended in Japan and this guy never showed up....that is just a really bad fanart.

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    it is not fake I know it ended in japan read the first line "original anime project" it was never shown in the anime it was an idea for the original product not released did you even read it?
    edit:even if it is fake don't blame me I just copied and pasted it, it was something one of my friends from another site wrote down

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    firered_deoxys said:
    it is not fake I know it ended in japan read the first line "original anime project" it was never shown in the anime it was an idea for the original product not released did you even read it?
    edit:even if it is fake don't blame me I just copied and pasted it, it was something one of my friends from another site wrote down

I read your post but another season is not going to happen, that rumored season is for the final part of the american version.

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    well duh, I know its not going to happen in japan but it was just something one of meh friends stated, I know it was for a rumored season and I never expect him to show up if he ever did it would probably be in the next sonic series like I said don't blame me

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ...but the sonic anime is over with no hope of returning...sure that movie next year but that won't have him....and Nazo can't be fighting shadow considering what happens to him later on in the anime...

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    oh god, I know this it was for a different show idea that was completly scrapped chances are when they srcap a show they change stuff my guess is shadow was supposed to either come back or never leave in that original product but like I said they decided not to use that anime!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    firered_deoxys said:
    oh god, I know this it was for a different show idea that was completly scrapped chances are when they srcap a show they change stuff my guess is shadow was supposed to either come back or never leave in that original product but like I said they decided not to use that anime!
    Is a 2nd mod really that much to ask for this place?
    ...Shadow was a last minute deal, he wasn't going to be in it so there is no way you could have seen that "video". Do you even know what the chanes of information like this being leaked are? Kenzu and Toei never made such storylines...they would have never done a anime only creature...but fine "they scraped it" if you say so -_- no logic in arguing what I know is true *goes off*

EDIT: to the post under this one
    First you say you saw him in a flash video now you say you didn't? Uhhhuuu...and I see you still refer to him as "robotnic"?

Last edited:

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    oh god like I said I copied and pasted it from a friend I never saw the video at all and yeah they scrapped, problem solved arguement over, buh-bye
    edit:to the edit above this one
    I never really said I saw it at all I copied and pasted a message someone else said, and they said thay saw it so it was copied with everything else. happy now? god I just try to share somethinf I found out, that I never really beleived I just wanted a little bit of a back-up opinion and this is what I get? this is useless can this topic be locked?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back