• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NCAA Basketball Thread

Years
    The 2010-11 season has started and the hundreds of student-athletes out there will be playing their absolute hardest. Basically, a place for discussion of the NCAA Basketball Season and March Madness. I'll start off by saying I was shocked at Tenessee's careless loss to Oakland.

Years
    Me too.

My Jayhawks are 9-0. ;D

I'm not really a Jayhawks fan. At all.
    I do like K-State however, not because I despise the Jayhawks, but because of their playing style, and Jacob Pullen is a great player. The wildcats are doing quite good as well.

Years
    Right now, Duke is looking awfully good. :) Coach K just passed Dean Smith for 2nd on the All-Time wins list, so theer's a plus. And UConn finally lost. :0

Back